prologue.

Delhi...

AR...

The employees were working sincerely with utmost concentration in their work. That wasn't anything special today there. Infact daily routine of AR was like this only that's what special. They are doing their job with dedication and wholeheartedly.

Aman mathur... Personal assistant of the CEO of AR and his most loyal employee.

Right now Aman was standing in front of the door of CEO.

ASR...

The name itself hold pride.

Aman knocked on the door and waited for few minutes to get a reply.

Aman entered after getting positive reply from his boss and greeted him.

There is the great ASR... Arnav Singh Raizada sitting on his CEO chair and his eyes glued to screen and his fingers contact with keypad. Without taking his eyes from screen he gave a nod to aman .

Aman: ASR the meeting akash sir and nk sir attending was getting tough to handle. The clients are not at all cooperating with us. They want us to go on their way...

Aman didn't get time to explain fully as ASR stood from his seat and Walk out of cabin. He hand over this project work to his cousin brothers.

As soon as he entered the conference hall the atmosphere changed to pindrop silence while the clients stood up seeing ASR in front of them. They are standing silently like a school student who were a few minutes back throwing tantrums about their wish to be fulfilled.

Nk the head designer of the AR approached his boss cum Bhai.

Nk: Bhai the problem-

Arnav stopped him by his one stare and turned to their clients.

Arnav: Mr. Chowdary you may leave. You are not worth to my company deal. We want quality and loyalty and certainly not yours.

Mr. Chowdary: ASR... I... What are you saying...

He thought as ASR wasn't the one who going to handle the conference so tried to play his cards.
But didn't thought he have to lose everything.

Arnav: Aman cancel every deal we have with CMS company. They are no longer going to work with us. And yes no future projects as well.

Mr chowdary: you can't do this. We have rights to voice out our wish and opinion. Even de.. demand.. stumbled as ASR looked at him from aman.

Arnav: what do you think I won't come to know about your cunning ideas. You were trying to manipulate and get advantage of my absence. You will pay for your dirty act.

Chowdary gulped.

Arnav: aman get them out of here within five minutes. Otherwise you won't get any deals from others as well. I mean it.

Arnav strode out of the room.

Arnav was in his cabin. He don't like those person who try to get advantage of situation. Opportunistic... That was small mistake. He could have forgave him but he is like this only. He don't like a single mistake. He want perfection and dedication in work. He like to work with loyal and honest people. That's why getting a deal from AR is impossible.

His one look enough to make everyone shiver on their places. He is famous for his anger. Well who don't know that.

At the same time he hate girls who throw themselves on him. He respects woman. But he just hate even mere sight of those girls, always trying to get his attention. That's why AR is a best place for work women. Whoever that may be if they lay a glance on girls improperly then they receive their termination letter next minute and they will be not allowed to enter any branch of AR in future as well.

After a tiring day arnav left to his house.

He didn't attend any call from home nor he called anyone.

Handing his bag and laptop to HP arnav passed the living room to his room without even caring to look who and all were sitting there.

Pushing the door open arnav entered and locked the door.

Looking frantically arnav searched his whole room like trying to find someone.

Poolside, walk in wardrobe, washroom, every hook and corner of his room arnav searched while calling the person name.

Not finding the person arnav face lost his all color instantly and his eyes pooled with unshed tears.

Arnav (croaked voice): khushi...

Aww baby looks like he will wail out at  loud any moment.

Just then a figure descend stairs hurriedly in poolside with bunch of clothes in hands while gasping.

As the person expected the same scene is welcoming that person.

Throwing the clothes on poolside recliner the person ran inside.

Reaching room the person called as

" Bachcha" ...

Arnav who is verge of crying wisked his head and found the person whom he badly wanna see and saw calling him opening hands wide.

Arnav crushed the person to his heart burying his face in hairs.

The person none other than Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada... The only person who has power to make a mighty ASR vulnerable... Correction... He wasn't ASR in front of her... He is ARNAV...  Just arnav... To say more clear her ARNAV JI... Her BACHCHA...

He is ruthless, arrogant and rude according to the world but in the four roof of their room in her arms he is no less than a child... A child who wants love and care... Her love... Nothing else...

But is this going to be like this only or.....

If life going smoothly then surely one obstacle will pop right...

Is in their life is something or someone who or which gonna be their villain....