Disclaimer.

DISCLAIMER .

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING.

By : Achchutha.

©Copyright @2020. All Rights Reserved

Starting Date : 04/06/2020.

Date of Completion :

Status : Ongoing

Thank You All for choosing this story .

This book is a work of Fiction . Names of the persons and characters are taken from the popular TV show IPKKND Season 1 .

It's not based on the original show. This book can be read as General Fiction.

Any resemblance to the actual events, places or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental . It's purely a product of the author's imagination.

All Pictures , Images , Gifs used here are downloaded from Google .

All Rights Reserved

No parts of this book may be reproduced , transmitted or store in retrieval system , in any forms or by any means , recording or otherwise without the prior permission of the author .

English is not my Mother Tongue . So pardon me for the grammatical mistakes that can happen .

This is my fifth story on ARSHI Fanfiction. Please enjoy the story and you can humbly point out my mistakes . I won't seriously mind .

All kind of healthy and constructive criticisms are always welcome . This is a love story based on the characters of IPKKND season one . But it can be read as General Fiction .

Read it as :

Love story of a business tycoon and his crazy yet lovely wife. How they become solace to one another. The love they have for each other.

Hearty Welcome to this journey .

HAPPY READING ,

Don't Forget To Hit The Star Button

and Comment ( If you like it ) .

Regards ,

Your story writer,

Achchutha.

Stay Safe , Stay Happy and Healthy all of you.

Thank you All for All the Love And Support You Are Giving My Stories .