Their little world.

Shantivan...

A large luxurious room.

" Aree shona don't move" arnav groaned pulling her more to himself.

"Wake up Arnav ji" khushi again patted him.

" Let me sleep" arnav said lazily snuggling to khushi's neck.

" Yup... Sleep for another few hours... Then reach office in hurry and went out all your anger on poor aman... " Khushi said while her hands were caressing his hair.

Arnav balanced himself in his elbow and looked at her slightly lifting his face.

" First decide what you want me to do"

Khushi frowned at him.
Then only realized what he was saying to her. She was asking him to wake up and her hands were caressing his hair and her Chin was comfortably placed above his head seemed like not at all gonna wake up from her place. Her lips saying something, her gesture saying totally different.

Khushi smiled sheepishly and pulled him again to herself.

" You know mumma used to do like this. She would asked me to wake up but she would do everything opposite which will lead me to wanted sleep extra time in her fingers caresses... " Arnav mumbled with closed eyes.

Khushi gave a peck on his forehead and stayed like that.

" How much you love your family?" Khushi asked stroking his hair.

" From where they came suddenly" arnav Chuckled snuggling to her neck still with closed eyes.

" Just wanna know"

" A lot" arnav mumbled.

There was silence for sometime.

" who will you choose if someday you have to choose between family and me ?"

" Absolutely my family" the answer was so sudden that khushi's hand halted for a second before resuming again.

" That's what I too want if something like that happened. But remember I won't go anywhere leaving you even if you don't want me too" khushi said.

" When I choose my family why do you have to go away?" Arnav asked looking at her confused.

" Huh?" Khushi was all the more confused.

" I said I will choose my one and only
family. And that is you. Who I had other than you to call as all mine? You are the family I am talking about. They are our family but you are my life, world and everything. "

Khushi giggled looking at arnav who's so cute with morning look and messed up hairs.

" I love you bachcha" khushi kissed his forehead lovingly to which arnav reward her with a broad smile flattering her heart by his innocent face.

Arnav about to lay again for sometime to sleep khushi pulled him up.

" Aha no Wake up its already time. " Khushi shook him.

" Bachcha wanna sleep sometime" arnav tried his childish tone.

" Your trick won't work now bachcha get up common you sleepyhead" khushi sat on bed and pulled him up.

" You are really behaving like a kid. Daily I had to fight to wake you. Sleep I am going " khushi jumped out of bed.

" Ok ok " arnav wake up as there is no point in staying back on bed when she is not there means no sleep. Sleep, peace or love everything have soul when she is around.

************************************

" Haan Akash I am preparing aloo paratha's only. Where is nk? Is he still not wake up?" Khushi asked while rolling the dough with pin.