Love doesn't Lie

A/N: again, sorry, another trigger warning.

Castiel's POV:

Guy let me drive his car to the shelter to look at cats. He's in the seat next to tme, and I've managed to convince him to atleast let me see one of the cats the shelter had. On the way there, though, the car shuttered to a stop.

I don't know what happened. It has gas, nothing looks broken. I look down at the monitor to see a check engine light come on.

I can hear Guy grumbling next to me.

"You broke my car! My prized possession, over a cat!" Why does all my fights with people that I care about have to be about cats?

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened!" I sputtered out. "I swear! I would never do this to you!" He raises his hand and I flinch a little.

"Oh, Angel. You think I'm going to hurt you? You know I would never do such a thing. You wanna know how to make it up to me?" I nod slightly. He puts his hand on the nape of my neck  ans says, " Show me what you've learned. Give me the best blowjob you've ever given someone."

And there I am, leaning over tje center console, trying to get a good angle. I don't want to get punished, so I try my best.

"That's it Angel. Right there. " Guy let's put a moan and surges his hips forward, making me gag.

Once I'm done, he kisses me softly and runs his hands down the side of my face.

"There's an auto shop not far from here. I can call them in and tow the car." I feel a tear go down my cheek as I nod my head.

"Hey, Angel. It's okay." Guy says as be wipes the tear from my face. "I'm here fo you. No matter what."

♧♧♧

The tow truck come about an hour later. The guy driving, Jackson, says that he'll drop me off at home and take Guy up to the shop.

It's a bumby road, but soon enough, I'm home. I don't know what to do, so I cook some mac&cheese and wait for Guy to get home.

♧♧♧

Guy ended up coming home two hours later.

"The car will be ready by tomorrow afternoon. I'll be out with the guys, so you can get it. The rental is in our parking space." Guy states when he walks in.

"Okay. I'll be there by 1." I try not to notice the hickey that was under his jawline. I know for a fact that I didn't put it there.

"So, how much did it cost?" I try clearing my head, buy my anger keeps bubbling up inside me.

"Oh, It was free. Jackson pulled ne a favor. You know, since it was our first time." Guy is trying to act innocent; he doesn't realize that I see it.

I try to keep a smile on my face and I excuse myself to the bathroom. The tears were pouring down my face. How could he have done this to me? I trust him, and he cheats on me? How long has this been going on? (Like music in my ears.)

I exit the bathroom to see Guy eating the leftover macaroni.

"Hey, Babe? I think I'm going to head to bed. I'm exhausted." It comes out a low whisper, but Guy hears me nonetheless.

"Yeah, sure Angel. I'll meet you there in a sec."

"I don't want to do anything tonight, okay?"

"You don't tell me what to do!" I flinch at the familiarity. "I'm going to do whatever I want with you! Now, go lie down and I'll be there in a bit."

I obey and regret my decision immediately. Looks like I'm getting punished after all. There goes me walking tomorrow.

A/N: each chapter keeps getting longer and longer. About 650 words here. Tell me if you spot any mistakes, and I'll fix them! And I did the calculations, and this is going to be about a 13 chapter long story. Thanks!