Chapter 6

"Welcome! Tomioka-san and Shinobu...?"

The both of them had agreed to go eat out at a particular restaurant a month after the incident. They had also gotten even more closer then they had expected.

"She remembers."

The room went silent after that. It wasn't really a surprise that it had went silent, after all, he would go silent as well if someone had suddenly said that to him.

Shinobu looks at them weirdly before slowly bringing her hand up to wave at them with a wide smile.

Her actions had caused the silence to break as Mitsuri's widened eyes were now all teary as she runs up to Shinobu while bringing her into a tight embrace.

"I missed you so much!" Mitsuri wails loudly.

Her eyes softened, as well as her smile as she returns her embrace. "I missed you too."

Giyuu watched the both of them awkwardly before turning to look at Obanai, who had a small smile under his mask. Which was definitely not visible to Giyuu, though, the way his eyes soften was definitely a huge giveaway that he was smiling.

"Finally... When did you... You know?"

Shinobu released herself from Mitsuri's tight embrace before letting out a small cough as an awkward and nervous gesture.

"According to her, she knew her whole life." Giyuu answered for her while pulling a chair out from under the stall to take a seat.

"What?!" the married couple exclaimed in unison, their faces morphed into one that was of surprise.

Shinobu opened her mouth to explain but was interrupted by the glass door being swung open, the bells chiming, signifying that a customer had just entered.

"What's going on here?"

"Welcome Shinazugawa-san!" Mitsuri greeted happily, "Shinobu-chan has her memories!"

The white haired man's eyes had widened a little before it softened and he gave her a gentle pat on her head with a soft, gentle smile. "Took you long enough to tell them."

"What?! You knew?!" Mitsuri exclaimed loudly in shock.

"Uh..." he gulped loudly, "Well..." he trailed off nervously while scratching his neck as a nervous gesture.

Not expecting him to finish, Shinobu had answered for him, "Yes he did."

Mitsuri gaped at her. She couldn't believe it. "And you didn't bother telling us?!" she shouted angrily at Sanemi as she turned to face him with a glare.

"Look I-"

"Give the old man a break." Giyuu said nonchalantly. "Iguro, can I get a Salmon Daikon? please."

"The hell did you say Tomioka?" Sanemi said angrily while cracking his knuckles. If looks could kill, Giyuu would still be alive because he wasn't intimidated one bit.

"What? you couldn't hear what I said earlier? You already lost your ability to hear properly? Do you need me to repeat it loudly?"

At this point, Giyuu was clearly asking for a death wish. Sanemi was literally turning red with anger as he grabbed Giyuu by the collar angrily.

"I'll have you know that I was the same age as you!"

"WAS. Now you're way older than me. When are you planning to retire you old fart?"

"You-!"

Ignoring them, Mitsuri returns her attention back to the woman infront of her and grabs ahold of her shoulders.