Cold Heart

The most relaxed Korn looks is when he either reads or is with Intouch. But ne never seems really relaxed or calm, there is always some tenseness behind his movements, his gaze never softens completely. He never smiles fully or wears a peaceful expression. He never allows himself to let his guard completely down.

He loves In with his whole heart, with everything he has and every smile he smiles for the younger. But something inside him wishes he would have never attracted the boy, that the always smiling student wouldn't have found himself a way in Korns hard heart. His heart like stone. Something in him wishes that they would never got together. Not because he doesn't have feelings for Intouch anymore or doesn't want to be his boyfriend, his lover. But because he is scared of having the younger hurt, he is scared of being the cause of Ins pain. He knows he is not a good boyfriend for the younger and having a mafia family doesn't make stuff particular better nor easier. He wants to give the boy so much more than he ever could. He wants to give him the world.

With a smile he remembers the promise they once gave each other. "I will search for you until I found you. Until we meet again." He knows that Intouch can be childish at times, that he is naïve and lives risky. Hell, that he even started to approach the older was dumb on all layers. But this one promise... it means a lot to Korn. He would never make a promise when he doesn't want to hold it, he never broke a promise and he doesn't intend on ever do so. Especially not when it is a promise, he gave In. In, the sweet little In. Who's so in love with the mafia son that he would do anything for him. This love, that might hurt him more than anything else, might ruin his life completely. But Korn would do anything he can do to not let his precious boyfriend get hurt.

Then no matter how much he shows or not shows it he cares. He cares more than anyone else about In and his life, he cares about it more than he cares about anything else. He would protect him, no matter what he would have to do for it. He will be by his side, always. Always. Forever, just as he promised the younger.

"P'Korn?" Intouch softly tugs the sleeve of the elder's shirt. The shirt that shows that he is richer than others, the shirt that shows not to mess with him. But In doesn't care. This is his boyfriend, his lovely and loving boyfriend. He remembers the day when they asked each other out, they went to the beach because In wanted to and Korn never was. Korn finally relaxed a bit on this day, laughed whole heartily. He carried the younger and, in this moment, it felt like he would fly, hugging the older securing like a koala. He remembers when the way they laid on the beach, next to each other.
Korn and In asked in the same moment the same question. The only question that matters. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

In likes to remember that day, their first kiss. He himself never kissed anyone else before Korn and he is quite sure that it is the same vice versa. But it felt right and that was everything that mattered to the both of them. It was right to kiss each other, to hold each other close.

In remembers how his P' told him afterwards with a shy smile that he even forgot about his father in his moment. His father who wants him to take over his position. The position he never wanted but now, that he has In he wants it even less. He doesn't want to ruin his life and his life with Intouch. But most importantly he doesn't want to ruin Ins life. His In, his innocent, sweet, little In. His light, his reason to laugh and to carry on. Of course he always wanted to stay strong for his brothers but now that he has In he feels like he can overcome things the love to his brothers wouldn't have let him overcome.

"Yes, what is it In?" he finally answers the question that was asked nearly a minute ago.

"Can P' meet up today? In wants to see P'" he requests in a cutely way, a way he knows Korn can't refuse. He always has problems to refuse anything that In asks for but when he asks in this soft and cute way, the older doesn't have a chance. "In... what if someone sees us?" "P' nobody will. We can be careful, can't we? Will P' be alone today in his house?" After a short while of thinking he nods. "My brothers have school till late today and my father isn't home for a few days. But In must promise P' that he will be careful when the brothers will come back."