| three |

After about fifteen minutes of non-stop arguing, Frank and Gerard had calmed down a bit. All it took was for the tall-afro guy, whose name I learned was Ray, to threaten to "sharpen all of [their] eyeliner until its barely the size of a thumbtack" to get them to shut up. However it wasn't long before Frank opened his big mouth up once again, only this time it wasn't to throw an insult Gerard's way.

"Who's the chick?" he asked nobody in particular, causing everyone to turn their heads towards me.

"Is she your girlfriend, Gee?", Frank continued, sending a smirk in Gerard's direction. I could feel my cheeks start to heat up as Gerard cleared his throat.

"She's, uhh, she's my friend". He stated awkwardly. I sent him a smile, but it quickly faded when Frank started talking again.

"Your girlfriend? Or just a lady friend? She's a very beautiful one". He slurred as his eyes began to travel up and down my body, and he licked his lips, as if he was liking what he was seeing. I, on the other hand, wasn't, and it took everything in me to not go batshit crazy on him. After all, first impressions do matter.

Luckily, someone seemed to sense what I was thinking, and spoke up. But it wasn't Ray, Frank or Gerard, it was the boy with the hoodie.

"Frank, stop creeping on her. Can't you tell she's uncomfortable?"

"Shut it four eyes, why do you care?" He spat, which caused Gerard to reply with a "that's it", before quickly unloading punches at Frank. Once again, Ray got in the mix and tried his best to pull them off each other, and hoodie-boy and I were on our knees begging Gerard to calm the fuck down. Ray successfully managed to pull the two apart, with him restraining Frank and hoodie-boy restraining Gerard.

"Now, lets go to my house and we can all work this out" Ray suggested calmly, as he led Frank towards what I assumed was his car. Meanwhile, Gerard, Hoodie-Boy and I all made our way to the familiar Black Beetle. Gerard and the other boy piled into the front while I sat awkwardly in the back.

"Sorry about that Sienna, he's usually nicer when he's sober" Gerard said, turning round to face me while scratching the back of his neck.

"It's fine, trust me, that was nothing compared to what I've heard before"

Gerard gave me a sad smile and turned back around, starting up his car.

"Oh, uhh, thank you by the way" I said

"For what?" Gerard asked, his eyes glued to the road.

"No, not you, um, you, the one Frank called four-eyes". Hoodie-boy turned around with a confused expression and took down his hood. I had to mentally compose myself, he was so gorgeous. He had beautiful green-hazel eyes and perfect lips, not to mention an amazing jawline, and his glasses sat perfectly on the bridge of his nose.

"Me?" he asked, causing me to break out of my trance and make normal eye contact with him .

"Eh, yeah, that was a really nice thing to do for a stranger" I said, cringing internally at how cheesy I sounded.

"No big deal, someone had to tell him and you clearly weren't going to. I'm Mikey by the way" he said as he offered me a warm smile.

"Sienna" I returned the smile and felt a small blush rise to my cheeks. I broke the eye contact and hoodie b- Mikey turned back around.

"Hey, Gee, you know you can just drop me off wherever right?" I told the black-haired man sitting in front of me.

"Nah-ah, I'm not letting you go back to the streets. You're one of us now".

A/N
sooo, what do you think of the story so far?
i know the past few chapters haven't been the best but trust me it will get better !!!
also sorry i haven't updated in ages, i've had a lot of work to do ://
xosophia <3