Chapter 4: First Rule of Fight Club, Club Crashers

'' thoughts
"" speech
() author note
[] reading
** scene/expression/POV change
_______________________________________________________________________________________
*Recreational building*
*1st pov*

I was walking towards some clubs in the recreational building because Zenny wanted to meet me there for some reason. She didn't say why. When I saw her, she was looking through the door at the club but I couldn't see what it was, but I called out to her.

(Y): Yo Zenny, what's the big deal of dragging me out of bed?

Zenny: I wanted you to help me get into this clubroom.

I looked in to see it was the boxing club as they were practicing inside.

(Y): Well why don't you just walk in?

Zenny: Well since we only have a boys boxing team and no girls boxing team, they won't let me in.

(Y): I see, and you wanted my help because I'm obviously so persuasive and wise, I know I know. It's a blessing and a curse.

Zenny: No, it's because you're the only guy I have a good relationship with.

(Y): You could have just stuck with what I said, but whatever. *To everyone inside* Hey guys, could my friend here practice for a bit? She's really interested in working out here.

Captain: Sorry, but this room has been reserved for club practice, and even though this is our trial time, the school doesn't have a girls boxing team so she can't practice here. I'm sure she's very capable, but faculty just won't allow it.

(Y): Why don't we make a deal then? I face anyone in your club and if I win, she gets to practice here whenever

Captain: And if you lose?

(Y): Then I'll drop student council and join the boxing team.

Everyone: WHAT!?!?

Zenny: (Y/N), you don't have to do this. It doesn't matter, you don't need to get hurt over this.

(Y): Zenny, I'm shocked. Do you have such little faith in me? Or are you just worried your favorite face will be hurt~?

Zenny: Grrrr! Fine! Go die if you want! I just won't be the one to tell Medaka you abandoned her.

(Y): And why would she care about that? Besides *whispers and grabs chin* I'm not going anywhere.

Captain: Okay your opponent will be......Me!

(Y): *sarcasm* What a shocker, I mean who would expect the captain to choose himself?

We got up in the ring they had in the gym as he was busy hopping in place with his hands up while I stood with my hands in my pocket and one knee bent forwards slightly.

(Y): So what's the rules?

Captain: First one to knockout their opponent wins, 1 round.

(Y): Alright, lets go then.