Chapter 3

Marinette

I can't believe he did that.
He asked me out in the middle of an argument! Who does that?!
What if he thinking? I mean, he is cute. Hot is a better term. But still, I just met him! I feel like Anna from Frozen.
I met up with my friends around lunch time. I missed the first half of the tour. Chloé and Max caught me up on what I missed. Damian told the mom about my singing, and he RECORDED it!!! I was so embarrassed!!!
"Marinette, you have an amazing voice! You sound like NeTiE!" Chloé said and bounced in her seat.
"Chloé. It's not Christmas, calm down. And I don't sound anything like her." I claimed. I played with my fingers under the table.
"Ummm... Bug, honey, it's always Christmas when we discover something new about you." Chloé slapped my shoulder playfully.
I sighed and banged my head against the table. Well tried. Damian stuck his hand underneath at the last second.
"Your gonna give yourself a concussion." He stated
I sighed and lifted my head slightly and repeated the previous motion. One. Two. Three times, I slammed my head against his hand. He didn't react at all. Yay!! On the fourth time, he held my head up and said stop.
Huffing I ate my food in silence. Well tried to eat in silence. Because, everyone's most hated villain besides Hawkmoth strolled over.
"Hey handsome, What are you doing with these bullies?" Lila asked, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry, who are the bullies? I'm looking at nice people. Who are you?"
"My name is Lila, and this is Adrien. We came to warn you about Marinette. She's a bully."
I looked up at Adrien, he had a sneer and a lustful look in his eyes. I shuddered and looked down at my hands. I will not be afraid. I will not be afraid. I shivered again as the knife wound, currie of Lila and Alya, burned. Another side affect of being Ladybug. If you get injured by someone who was close to you, you can feel phantom pain from the wound when their around.
"I'm not a bully Lila. I just don't tolerate lies." I said and looked Lila in the eyes.
"I-I-I know your lying." Lila said as fake tears rolled down her eyes. "Your just jealous of all my connections." She wailed.
"I never said that, nor acted like I did. Now please leave me alone." I said, and turned back towards my food. I felt someone grab my right hand and rub circles on the back of it.
"Yes, leave. Now." Damian said and ate a French fry.
With a huff they both walked away. Damian continued to rube circles on the back of my hand.
"Thanks." I breathed and finished eating.

The rest of the tour went by fast. When we finished, Max, Kim, Chloé and I, went to my apartment to continue bringing my stuff over to Gotham. About two hours later, we had almost everything moved. I had a few things left, but I'd get it tomorrow. Then I remembered the date. Damian asked me out in the middle of an argument. Squeaking, I raced around and looked through boxes. I dug out a plane grey sweater, long white skirt, fancy black jacket, and gold slippers that hook around my ankle.
"Uuhhh, Marinette? What are you doing?" Kim asked
"I have a date with Damian! I totally spaced!" I spazzed and raced to the bathroom to change. I pulled my bangs back and tired it off with a nice clip. I slipped on a gold necklace and applied red lipstick. When I walked out, Kim eyes me up and down.
"Put more clothes on." He said
I snorted "calm down. This is the warmest outfit I have for evenings like this."
Kim scoffed "yeah right."
I giggled. "Come on, lets get back to the hotel. Damians picking me up there."
Three seconds later we were in the hotel room.
Just as the portal closed, there was a knock on the door. I smirked and opened it.
"Wow."
"Nice to see you too Damian." I said and leaned on the door.
"You look amazing. And of course I'm the jack ass that asks you out in the middle of an argument."
I laughed, and heard my friends snicker behind me. "Yep. But you don't look too bad yourself." Who am I kidding. He looked hot!
"Shall we?" He held his arm to me. Smiling, I accepted it.
"We shall."

Damian took me to dinner, then a walk in the park. It was beautiful. He kissed me good night, like at the end of a date in a movie. It was nice and romantic.

Flashback

"Well, this is me." I sighed and turned to grab the doorknob.
"I had a really nice time. I have never acted like this with anyone else before."
I smiled "I doubt that."
Damian shook his head and laughed "no really."
I laughed and gave him a small smile.
"I had fun too. Thank you, for everything."
He stepped closer. And closer. And closer till we were nose for nose. I could smell his breath, and he could smell mine. The only thought that came into my head was, 'please don't have bad breath. Please don't have-'
My train of thought was cut off my lips. Beautifully, soft, and warm lips. Shocked at first, I melted onto the kiss. My arms snaking around his neck, his hands on my hips. No higher, no lower.

I opened the door to the hotel room, with a goofy smile on my face.
"I take it the date was a success?" Chloé asked.
Nodding I shuffled over to the bed and collapsed. "It was amazing." I said in a dreamy voice.
"I want all the deets!" Chloé said, jumping to lay next to me. So I did. I told her everything, even the kiss.