Part 20 - Dragon wings

"SHE- SHE DOESN'T WAKE UP! I NEED TO FIND HELP- TAYLOR!"

Taylor was suddenly interrupted by his evil thoughts and the boy immediately hid the mysterious note and the mask behind him.

Lloyd wasn't allowed to see the letter or the powerful Item?...
Otherwise it could happen that he finds out Taylor's dark secret!

There would only be problems if the green ninja knew that Taylor was responsible for Harumi's situation.

"Y-yes?..." asked Taylor innocently and gave Lloyd the "sweet scared eyes" again. Taylor knew how he could trick the ninja.

Lloyd was to good hearted and to naive to find out the truth right now!

"Please... I beg you Tay... Look after her!
I will find my friends! WE NEED TO SAVE HER!" cried Lloyd desperately.

His green eyes showed his fear and sadness.
But also his trust in his "friend."

What a fool...

Taylor nodded in agreement.
"Of course Lloyd! Go! I will take care of her!" promised Taylor but we all know he was just playing around with little Lloydie.

Lloyd smiled hopefully at Taylor and stood up.

"You are... Are good friend! Thank you... What would I do without you?" said Lloyd and quickly ran out of the room to find the ninjas.

Taylor sighed. That was exactly the reason why every villain always managed to dupe Lloyd.

His heart already got broken so many times but nobody cared about the son of Garmadon...

All Lloyd ever wanted was peace and harmony. But that is something he would never achieve.
There would always be someone or something that would cause nothing but harm to city. Sadly, there aren't only good people in the world.

When the door closed and it was certain that Lloyd was no longer in the house, the malicious smile reappeared on Taylor's face.

The boy locked the door and then saw Harumi's body in front of him.

Well... Would you look at that...

This princess wasn't that strong after all? What a pity!

She was actually pretty pathetic in Taylors eyes.

"My my... What happend to our sweet Disney Princess?" laughed Taylor gloatingly.

He bent down to Harumi and pressed the cold cheeks of her as if she was not a human but some stupid toy.
But suddenly he noticed how Harumi  slowly moved.

So... She was still alive, huh?

"T-tay..."
Her voice was soft and weak.
"What happend... Tay ... I can't- I can't move..."

Harumi gasped and felt how every bone hurted.

So she hadn't heard Taylor's rude words and still trusted him...

Her head hurted to much to understand that she was in great danger.
Everything was blurry in front of her eyes and she couldn't see Taylor's evil grin.

The boy took out a sharp knife and held it high in the air right before Harumis head.
She was tooo distracted from her wounds. She wouldn't see his attack coming.

Not from "cute little Taylor"...

"Don't worry princess..." laughed Taylor with an sarcastic voice. "Everything will be just fine! Relax!"

But before he could stab her, Taylor noticed how Harumi grabbed his arm where he hold the knife.

"W-what...?"

"What do you think what you're doing Tay?"

Furious, Harumi lifted her injured leg and kicked Taylor away.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" she screamed scared but also angry.

Taylor looked shocked at the princess who was trying hard to get up. But it didn't work.
Her legs couldn't support her body...
She still needed time for them to heal.
"Tay... Why...?" she asked irritated and sat on the floor.
Her wounds have stopped bleeding. Apparently it wasn't that bad after all? But the oni had badly hurt her head!

"You and the oni... You Guys aren't a team right? Why would a human like you help those monsters I don't understand-... THEY WANT TO DESTROY NINJAGO!"

Taylor couldn't hold back his feelings anymore.

" I DON'T CARE ABOUT NINJAGO YOU DUMB BITCH?!"

Harumi gasped. To hear those hurtful words from such a cute face was surprising.

Taylor sighed and started grinning.

"My bad... I didn't mean to scream at the princess of Ninjago? I'm so sorry... Hahahaha."

"ENOUGH!"

Harumi felt her heart break and how her head hurted more and more.
The whole situation made no sense and yet she could now understand Lloyd. This child used the same trick as her to  hurt her and the green Ninja.
Tay was just like a mirror of herself.

But the question was... Why... Why would he do the same mistake as her?

"Taylor... Tell me. TELL ME RIGHT NOW WHAT IS GOING ON?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

"You really wanna know the truth, huh? Fine."

Taylor stood up and took off his shirt.
Suddenly the princess saw beautiful blue wings sticking out of Taylors back.
But not some wings...
They we're dragon wings!
They looked so big and powerful.
Like he was a real angel...
But with a personality of a demon!
The young boy was not a human...

"You... You are a dragon..."