Info

Charlotte Amelia Williams( born July 4, 1988) more known as Charli Williams is an English- American soccer player for Arsenal in the FA Women's Super League and a player for the United States Women's National Soccer Team. She made her debut for the USWNT in the 2003 World Cup after joining the team for an injured Kristine Lilly, scoring the only two goals of the game  for her team in the semi finals she  secured a third place spot in the World Cup. 

She has captioned the United States Women's Team since 2010. She co- captioned the team with Christie Rampone from 2010-2015.  2016-2017 she captioned the team with Becky Sauerbrunn, In 2018 she and Sauerbrunn was joined by Alex Morgan and Carli Lloyd.

In 2018 she became the top international scorer (male or female) in the World with 189 goals at the time.

Born: Charlotte Amelia Williams                     

Date of Birth: July 4, 1988

Place of Birth: Bexley, London, England

Height: 5ft 8 inches

Marital status: unknown        

Current Team: Arsenal WFC

Joined: 2014

Goals: 93

College Career: Stanford Cardinal

Appearances: 81

Goals: 105

Born in the United kingdom to an American mother and an English father, She was raised in London till she was 8, her parents then moved to California US. She has represented the US at the youth levels. She had the choice to play for England or the US. She has over 246 Caps with the USWNT.

She would go on to win NCAA athlete of the year all four years of high school and college. She is a three time Hermann trophy winner 2006, 2007, 2008.

Early Life

Born to Alexandra Charlotte Williams(nee Bush) and Henry John Williams in The Royal London Hospital in London, England. She was raised with her younger brothers Benjamin and Theodore, in the London Borough of Bexley.  In 1996 the family of 5 moved to Riverside, California where they would remain.

There was a little backstory of Charli Williams what do you think?

- Author