Feelings Are Child's Play

I'm so over this. I don't want to feel these emotions anymore. The only thing that really doesn't make me want to do this is I will become like my mother. Maybe I really am like her. Taking away the pain when things get to hard. Hopefully, my family will take care of Prince while I become the monster think us vampires are. 

Just like that every emotion I had ever felt left me. The three most important people in my life came bursting through the door. I guess the could see my eyes slowly losing the brightness of my brown because they all coward away from me. My dad was the first one to recover. I guess my mom did this alot. 

"Come here Prince. She can't feel her love for you." Prince went to Dimitri in response.
"Really dad, taking my horse? That is low even for you."
"Sis you turned off your emotions. You are the one who has gone low."
"So you've never turned your emotions Herbert? I have to go now. Have fun boys."
"Viktoria listen to me! You can't become what your mom was." Yea I slapped Dimitri for that.
"Don't ever compare me to that b**ch! I will be what she never was!"
"What is that lil' sis?"
"Don't call me little, I am more powerful than you! I will be every supernatural beings worst nightmare."
"I don't buy it Viktoria. I am the worst nightmare. Turn your humanity back on."
"How about no. You can't compel me without looking directly into my eyes."

With that being said I ran out of my room. I didn't exactly know where to go but I would figure it out. I kept running until I needed a blood break. I stopped and found a few drunk people. I don't know why we can't drink straight from the humans all the time. The thought came to me while I was finishing off the last human. I can go hide in the old opera house. I got there about five hours later including blood breaks. The opera house looked like it was falling apart. Even better no one will be able to find me. I walked through the opera house doors. A hand clamped over my mouth. I responded by grabbing the person and  flipping them over my head. They landed with a loud thud so I'm guessing I flipped a male.

"Ow. Tori why on earth would you do that?"
"Guardian Belikov! You have ten seconds before I kill you."
"Actually Dimitri has his whole life to answer to you."
"Herbert let go of me! Why are you here with my guardian, father, and horse."
"That's good. We can use that she is showing curiosity."
"Father what can I do for you?" Dad grabbed my face in a brutal fashion and looked straight into my eyes.
"Turn on your humanity, honey." Everything came through my mind. I didn't feel anymore pain though. I saw all of the people and animal in the room with love. I started to fall to the ground to cry. I took away my emotions and showed nothing to the people that cared the most about me.
"I'm so sorry."
"Oh, Tori. It's okay, baby." Dad said while hugging me. Prince came and nudged my hand. I broke from my father's embrace and gathered Prince into one.
"Prince I am so sorry. Please forgive me, I love you." Prince just nuzzled closer to my neck.
"Let's get you home." Dimitri said.
"No I need to get to New York. I have to perform for Uncle Erik and tour my new college."
"Tori are you ready for that?"
"Yes. I need to leave the last 24 hours at Transylvania."
"Ok we will leave in a few minutes."
"Thank you."

We left for the airport after that without stopping at the castle. Thank goodness I left some of mine and Prince's things on Coney Island. I will see you soon New York.