Chapter 5.

ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ᴛᴏᴏ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ.
-(𝒚/𝒏)
-----------------------------------------------

"Why does that concern you." (Y/n) shot glared at the three men. The 'bed head' was about to talk until (Y/n) cut him off. "Listen boys, give. me. my. target." She demanded, venom dripping from her voice. "I'll make it easy for you, just hand her over!" She shouted around them.

"We just want to talk, no violence involved. Just a simple chat." (Y/n) lowly growled, she was starting to get pissed 'chat? Yeah right' (y/n) analysed the crow tattoos the two males had. It suddenly all clicked "Karasuno.." she mumbled under her breath.

She brought her gaze to look at the bar tender and the guy with dark hair. "Karasuno? Am I correct? You two are apart of the Karasuno mafia." She got back into a fighting stance again.

"Heard you have new good members. That's why you're coming out of the shadows again, you'll still be flightless crows in the end" she growled. Her red eyed glowed under the mood light, making them look deadly.

The guys shivered under her glare but not the bar tender

The guys shivered under her glare but not the bar tender. "WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU PUNK!" The female giggled, liking the fact that what she said set him off.

"What? It's true."

The man got even more pissed, wanting to rip her throat apart. "Soo...is kiyoko like your little 'actress' or somethin' cause I'd really like to eliminate my target and go home.." she stared daggers at the other female, making her tremble under her glare.

"I won't rest until I get my hands on my target."

Kiyoko was trembling in fear, rethinking her life choices. The tone of (y/n)'s voice would make children run, crying to there 'mothers'. (Y/n) laughed at Kiyoko's trembling figure.

"How pathetic."

"Will you put your weapons down and talk to us? We have information I think you'd want to hear."

(Y/n)'s ears perked up at the dark haired mans voice. She rolled her eyes and sighed. She stood up straight and crossed her arms.

"What do you think I am? An idiot? Bed head over there has knives up his sleeve and a gun in his coat. Mr bartender has a four inch blade in his pocket. And you have a gun and a pocket knife."

The three males stood wide-eyed, they were frozen they were shocked. 'How did she..—' they both though simultaneously. They were snapped out of their thoughts by the sadistic female.

"My rides here. Maybe we can talk some other time. Cause I'll be back for the girl."

In a blink of an eye she was gone. They darted their eyes all over the street for the (H/c) hair girl,

but she was nowhere in sight..

"Shit.."

~