Chapter 12.

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂𝗆 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒?
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧. -(𝒴/𝓃)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) calmly walked out of the room, humming a tune. Her boots clicked off the wooded floor. She swung her katana over her shoulder.

Everyone in the main entrance was on edge. Some were shitting themselves and some were smirking.

Daisuke's arms were tied to a post, kneeling down. His glasses cracked and his nose was bleeding. He just .. said to much words..

(Y/n)'s boots echoed through out the whole mansion. Every click set everyone edge more and more.

"My, My, our visitors are very rude, aren't they Daisuke?~ Gosh, I don't like them very much." Her voice was like an echo yet it sounded close. Everyone looked all around, she was no where to be seen.

"Indeed, they are."

The Male with dark hair sticking up growled, itching to punch the male again but he knows it would be a bad idea with "Checkmate" around.

"Who exactly is your boss? Cause I know it's none of you immature kids." Carrot top growled again. "At the moment it's ME. You can call me zero." (Y/n) chuckled at the pathetic nickname.

"Why? Cause you have zero brain cells? Zero sense of style? Zero life? You definitely and zero knowledge on how to style your hair too." (Y/n) kept throwing insults at him, irritating him more and more.

"Anyway, that's not what I asked. Who is the real boss." It wasn't a question, it was more of a demand. "That information cannot be discussed." (Y/n) laughed, her footsteps became louder and louder.

"So formal!~ Did he tell you to say that through your stupid ear piece?" 'Zero' Touched his ear as it felt empty. His ear piece was gone. He raised his gun. "Come out!" He growled.

"Mmm~ no thanks!" The broken pieces of the ear piece was thrown in front of him on the floor. "Now you cant call for back up! Ha, smart huh?" (Y/n) chuckled. Now none of them could hear any footsteps.

"..Kindaichi Yūtarō, that's your name huh? Your apart of the Aoba johsai Mafia. You seem to be the only one left."

Kindaichi looked around, bloody body's were scattered everywhere. Heads decapitated, body's sliced in half and some didn't even have eyes.

"I have one more move until I win." Kindaichi looked back up, his eyes widened. A long blade was less then a centimetre away from his face. Behind that blade was glowing red eyes and a evil smirk. His gun got knocked out of his hand before he could react.

He looked to his side, Daisuke towered over him with a stern look on his face. Right then and there Kindaichi's soul practically left his body.

"Shit." (Y/n) kicked him in the gut, he fell backwards on his ass. The wind get knocked out of him. He clutched his sides as he desperately tried to catch his breath. Kindaichi growled. "Where is Kunimi! You took him didn't you!"

(Y/n) pinched the bridge of her nose. "That brat?" (Y/n) growled lowly. "Why that brat? He didn't even have any good qualities,.. other then shooting really it's almost pathetic!" (Y/n) pushed him down and stepped on his chest, making it harder for him to breath.