𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

1 shot. 2 shot. 3 shot...so on and so forth. Completely and utterly wasted. And don't forget that you are utterly wasted the day before, you become the personal assistant of a boss, who's the most richest man in South Korea.
You weren't an alcoholic, you didn't enjoy getting drunk, oh god no. You just felt that, well why not. Your time was going to be spent stuck in an office 24 hours of the day, meaning less time with your friends anyways. It was a one time thing, you promised yourself that, just meant you'd have an awful hangover the next morning. No big deal. You'd cope, as always.

"OKAY LETS RAISE OUR GLASSES TO Y/N WHO IS GOING TO BE THE PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO A RICH ASS MAN TOMORROW" your best friend shouted as she downed the liquid, wincing as it slid down her throat.

Laughing, you smiled over at your best friend as she wrapped her arm tighter around your shoulder, giving you a reassuring kiss on the head.
You couldn't take her for granted since the day you met her back on the first day of starting your new job. Her comforting smile and caring aurora that made you feel safe since day one. Even though she had three kids, at the age of 29 she didn't seem like it at all. You'd think she's single and still testing the waters of young life, carefree...wouldn't go as far as careless. She loves her kids like her life depends on it.

"To me" you said, as everyone cheered their glasses clinking with one another's.

You couldn't promise yourself that this job would be "life changing" but a part of you did feel that.
As you looked around the table at your colleagues you knew so well, you thought, it was a good time for change.

-

i'm dropping this so randomly. anyways the idea for this fan fiction came to me in a dream...it's all fiction so don't take any of it as based on real life events.
hopefully you'll all like it...once i release the next chapter haha! thank you for the continuous support, stay safe and love you a lot! 🤍🌟