𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨

Tilting your head backwards, as the alcohol slipped down the back of your throat leaving a warm sensation, you slammed the shot glass back onto the table.
Your best friend, Rosé rolled her eyes as she bit the chicken off the kebab stick. She watched you intently only moving her eyes to focus on what she was eating.

"They hated me" I slurred out, the words tumbling into a mismatch of a sentence "the-the boss thought I didn't know s-shit"

Rosè raised her eyebrow before throwing the rest of her kebab stick onto the plate.

"AND" you continued to slur "this guy...THIS ONE GUY...kept staring at me"

Her mouth gaped open slightly "a guy?!"

"You're so typical, you only listen when I mention men" you grumbled, prodding a fork at the food still sat on your plate, still getting cold.

"Okay but that's besides the point, WHO IS THIS GUY?!" Her eyes widened with excitement as you dipped your head, the vivid memory of his face coming back into your mind.

Your eyes landed slowly on the man in the meeting, who's intimidating stare gazed upon you. His wavy, permed black hair sat just above his blackish brownish eyes, as his lips upturned into a smirk when you spoke. This wasn't the first time men had become mesmerised by the way you stood, spoke, led yourself with confidence. And this was not new to you being attracted to men in general.

Rosé's lips pouted shyly as she listened to your explanation of the man. The food long gone cold, as you made your way out onto the warm streets of Seoul.

Seoul was the most beautiful in the evening. The warm last sunlight rays lit the streets before sun setting into the dark warm evening skies. Your hells clicked alongside the pavement as you headed towards the apartment you shared.

"So" Rosé spoke again as you pushed the button in the elevator heading upwards a few numbers of floors "you didn't get his name?"

"Nope" you shook your head, the elevator piling onto your dizziness caused by the amount of alcohol you had consumed "but, he definitely would not be interested in me"

Rosé looked at you confused "and why not?!"

"He's got his eye on someone else, it's obvious" you smirked, as the elevator came to a stop, the lift opening up onto your floor.

Rosé tiptoed after you, her heels clicking loudly against the floor as you walked ahead, unlocking the door and pushing your way inside.

"Y/N, are you sure he's interested in someone else?"

"Yes...Soyeon, the boss' assistant" you chewed the inside of your mouth as you fell back onto the couch, the alcohol finally hitting your head.

"Ah so you remembered her name and not his?!" She scoffed, yanking open the kitchen door and grabbing a yoghurt out.

"Y/N, you home?!" A voice called out from behind the spare bedroom, making you groan in response. Jimin appeared in the doorway between his room and the lounge area, his hair messy and clothes tugged on barely as you stared at him disgusted. The girl looking at you through the small gap in the door, her arms failing to grab the sheets around her.

"Really?!" You whispered as Rosé laughed.

"Leave him alone, he's allowed to have sex" she teased as Jimin raised his eyebrow, both your brother and best friend going against you.

"In my apartment...yes, because that's okay" you replied sarcastically moving from the couch over to the kitchen, placing yourself onto the bar stool and pouring yourself some water.