𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠

The strong, earthy smell of coffee woke you up from your sleep. Jolting upright in bed you yawned, the morning sun streaming in through your opaque curtains. Flowers embroidered within them creating shadows against the wooden floors. Grabbing your phone off the bedside table you checked the time. The time of 7am lighting up the screen, making you groan and fall back against the pillow.
Closing your eyes you started to drift off to sleep again, until the door creaked open slightly, your brother pushing his petite frame and a tray of breakfast through the gap.

"Morning sleepyhead" he beamed, shuffling towards you, placing the tray to your right side

"You're talking too loud" you complained, wrapping the blankets over your head, trying to shut out the light that was spilling into the room from the hall.

"Oh please, quit your whining" he pulled back your sheets exposing you to the light completely "no one told you to drink as much as you did"

"Aish, shut up Jimin, go bother someone else"

He rolled his eyes in annoyance and pushed his hair back, exposing his forehead.
Jimin wasn't much older than you. He had dark black hair and these intriguing eyes that almost every girl seemed to get lost in, that, you would never understand. This didn't sum up his personality, which was the complete opposite. His shining smile, and infectious laugh made everyone, everyone, want to be friends with him.
Exhaling deeply he perched on the edge of your bed, as you lay sprawled out.

"You do need to move though" he looked down at you as you rolled your eyes, your headaches becoming worse by the second "new job?"

You gasped, sitting upright once again, as he tsked, making you jump out of the bed.
Running through into the bathroom you looked yourself up and down, feeling almost as though you were about to have a breakdown due to your hair stuck out at every side, and your face puffy.
Wincing you looked down at the top of your collarbone, pulling your top further down to take a look. Your jaw dropped as there sat a tattoo, the words stay focused engraved into your skin.

"WHAT. IS. THAT." You said, your finger tracing over the ink.

"That my friend, is a tattoo" Jimin smirked as he leaned against the door frame watching your face fall apart by the minute

"oh for gods sake Jimin I know what it is" you scoffed as he laughed, you, angrily pulling the top back up over your shoulder in the hopes to cover it.

"He's gonna kill me" You cried, your body overheating by the second making you fan yourself rapidly.

"Who will?" Jimin cocked his head to one side, as you turned on the tap rinsing your face with cold water.

"MY BOSS" You shouted back, making him raise his eyebrows and walk off "fuck fuck fuck"

Running back through into your bedroom you grabbed your outfit off the back of the door. You tilted your head to one side as the top seemed to look as though it would definitely sit just below your collarbone.

"The world better be wishing me luck today" You sighed walking back through into the bathroom jumping into the shower.

"Aish, y/n, are you done yet?" Jimin banged on the door, after 20 minutes, as you put the back of your earring on.

"Almost, almost" applying some lipgloss you took a look at yourself in the mirror. Your black, lacy top tucked into your white pencil skirt, along with your hair curled allowing it to fall down your back. A touch of makeup added to your cheeks to finish off the outfit. Your eyes almost suddenly stared at the tattoo once again. Jacket, I need a jacket.