Excuse Me

Y/N: Hello Mr. Min sorry im late!¡

Mr. Min: Its okey sit down y/n.

,,So where did i end, everybody tske out ur brushes and paper im going to show u how to draw...''

*time skip*

,,Okey you can pack your things everbody, y/n please stay''

,,Oh yeah, sure''

Oh shit im probably in trouble for being late...

Mr. Min: You were late today and you        did not even do your homework i am very disappointed in you, i taught u were a good student.

Y/n: I am very sorry, i just have been very stressed lately i can rework the homework and show you next week¡

Mr. Min: That is not a solution i needed the work today.

Y/n: Please let me just show you the work i can do, i truly want to continue be in your class.

Mr. Min: I was thinking of something different there...

Y/n: Of course, name it and i'll do it!

Mr. Min: Go on a Date with me.

I started blushing i could not believe his words.

Mr. Min: You are allowed to talk to me  you know. *giggles*

Y/n: I- Im sorry im just a bit shocked right now. Sir you do know thst is not allowed, you are my teacher.

Mr. Min: gosh relax dont be such a fun brake.I thaught you would do anything to be in this class.

Y/n: Yes, yes i would.

Mr. Min: Here take my number, i will tell you text you the details. You can go know.

I left the room with a note with his number and still fully shocked, yet i felt kind of special i mean he did pick to go on a date with ME...