Spoken Truths

The girls had just belted out their final set of the night and found themselves at the forefront of the stage with giddy grins struck upon their faces. Struggling slightly for breath they lined up beside one another as they were approaching the end of their performance and Ally lifted her microphone to talk to the mass of screaming fans. 

'Hey guys, are you having fun tonight?' She yelled and pointed the mic back out to the audience for their reply. 'We're having fun too with all y'all aren't we guys?!' Ally asked her fellow band mates.

'Yeah we are!' Camila said excitedly.

'Of course!' Dinah and Normani shouted simultaneously. 

'Do you even need to ask?' Lauren stated. Camila disappeared off the stage to pick up a phone before running back quickly and giving the device to the youngest band member.

'So we're going to answer a few of your fan questions, what do you think of that?' Dinah asked and was immediately met with a bombardment of whistles and calls of encouragement. It was your standard game of 'would you rather's', 'never have i ever's' as well as an assortment of 'truth or dare's' in which Camila was persuaded to perform several inventive dance moves including the one she's most notoriously known for 'The Sprinkler' and now It was Normani's turn to pick a question.

'Okay, this one is for all of us. What is your favorite thing about being in Fifth Harmony?' she asked. 'We'll go down the line, Dinah?'

'Er... ooh no Lauren you go.. ahh!' She dismissed and shuffled backwards awkwardly.  

'What number one thing, like absolute number one?' Lauren inquired and received various nods from her group mates. 'Well i was gonna say the music or the catering or actually the wardrobes pretty nice. But my absolute favorite would have to be you guys. Yeah, you're my favorite part.' Her comment earned her several awws and she was soon wrapped up in each of the girls embrace. 

'We love you too Lauser' cooed Dinah and lifted Lauren clear off the ground. 'I second what she said.'

'Me three, me three!' Ally buzzed excitedly and wormed her way into the bundle.

'Me four cheetah sista's!' Normani exclaimed only to be completely enveloped into Dinah's tight squeeze. Camila on the other hand was clearly not happy with the final answer and shook her head in disagreement. 

'You guys are so boring, where's the originality? Like is there a food market around here because that was the corniest thing I've ever heard' she joked earning a few respective laughs for her attempt at humor.

'So what's your favorite part about being in Fifth Harmony, huh!' Ally prodded.

'Aren't we special enough for you?' Dinah quipped.

'Go on, i dare you to give us your most frivolous answer' Normani suggested.

'Yeah Camz, I mean if you think you can do better then by all means' Lauren smirked leaving Camila completely stunned at their lack of confidence in her abilities but was mostly lost in the darker haired girls reaction. The girl in question raised a thick eyebrow suggestively so as to return the younger members intense glare and licked her lips while taking in her bottom lip unconsciously.  

'Think i can't?' she dared and a large mischievous grin swept across her face from ear to ear as a thought slowly accumulated.

'Is anyone else worried?' Normani asked in an assortment of giggles and huddled with Dinah and Ally on the left side of the stage. 

Lauren looked on while Camila stepped up to give her answer and shot her a curious expression.

'My favorite thing about being in Fifth Harmony is-' she broke off into sputters of laughter and looked once across the stage to her curious band mates before composing herself to try again. 'Is being able to stare at Lauren All. Day. Long.' Screams echoed throughout the concert hall while the rest of the girls faces stood with their jaws slacked and a look of complete shock shared humorously between them. 

'Whhhhat?' Lauren said exasperatedly, barely managing to let the word escape her gobsmacked lips. 

'Wait, wait i'm not done' Camila tried to quiet the crowd. 'But i mean Lauren obviously has a lot of good qualities, so there's plenty to look at. Sometimes its her eyes, or her hair but, oh my god, her ASS'  She chanced a look at the Latina to give her words a chance to set it on the crowd and was immediately reassured at the shy slip of embarrassment that tinted the girls soft cheeks. 

'I mean talk about an ASSet' She finally finished and attempted to hold Lauren's gaze but soon faltered when the adrenaline started wear down and the lingering air of awkwardness between them overcame her. She soon settled for looking down and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before letting the others take the reigns for the remainder of the show. 

'Well I don't quite know what to say about that but we have to go, so thank you guys we love you!' Ally chimed in and effectively broke the silence that filled the stage. 

'Yeah, we love you so much guys. Thank you for coming, we love all of our harmonizers' Normani joined in on blowing kisses to the crowd. Lauren was still star struck as she watched Camila wave and smile offering actions instead of words. Maybe she was embarrassed as well? Either way she followed her band mates lead and walked off the stage with the rest of the group not too far behind. 

'Bye Guys!' Lauren shouted, her voice only just beginning to return to her and shook her head in disbelief at the events that had just taken place. Ally, Normani and Dinah instantaneously sprawled across the sofa each being just as eager as the last to see what else could transpire on this unusual evening. Lauren approached Camila, tugged on her arm and watched the brunette spin around to face her gracefully. 

'What the heck was that?' she asked the still grinning doe eyed girl with a slight hint of shock still clear in her voice.

Camila stepped forward and purposefully let her gaze fall to Lauren's consistently tempting red lips and licked her own before biting hard on her bottom lip. 'What was what?' she replied simply and quite clearly playing coy to her previous antics. Lauren didn't know how to respond and Camila quickly shut down any further conversation with a wink by brushing past the raven haired girl who's eyes followed uncontrollably after her. Camila disappeared round the corner leaving the remaining girls once again well and truly stumped. 

Lauren turned to face the three onlookers on the sofa only to be met with similarly confused faces and shook her head once more. She wasn't going to get any answers standing around so with that in mind she walked off in another direction to relieve herself of her stage outfit. Meanwhile Ally, Normani and Dinah were now sat alone looking every which way the two other band members had waltzed off to. After a few minutes of mulling it over Dinah scrunched up her nose and nudged the other two girls to get their attention. 

'There's no way-' Ally began but was interrupted. 

'No' Normani added 'I mean its just not possible right?' 

'Erm...' Dinah offered uncertainly, taking a sip of water and haphazardly shrugging her shoulders. What in the name of Beyonce is going on? 

A/N: This was just sort of a daydream that I wanted to put into words, so wallah! :-D Read at your own leisure if you wish. It's ongoing but you're more than welcome to see what I've written so far.

Update: A grade reactions, i'm pmsl guys XD