BRUISES

THE DAY Y/N MEETS THE BOYS IN HER POV
I AM ALSO VERY SORRY FOR THE DELAY, I GOTTA WORK ON A SCHEDULE OR SOMETHING :\\
ALSO, EXTRA SHIT BECAUSE OF THE DELAY!!

I jolt up, remembering the misty black cloud and red eyes from my vivid nightmare. My blanket discarded to the left and my deeply scarred and bandaged legs on display, "MY LEGS!!" I hysterically scream pulling the cover to hide my legs, eyes widened as i breathe heavily before falling back onto the pillow before-

"Y/n-chahahaaan!" Turning my head slightly to the right, my blurry vision allows me to see Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho crying hysterically and holding each other.

"Girls?" I had asked, voice turning very groggy, I mentally question what happened to my voice before getting trampled in hugs, "Girls, what's wrong?" My voice, still weird from sleep, croaked as i lazily throw my arms around the trio, successfully hugging them back. Naho on my stomach and Kiyo on my left side and Sumi on my right. Their snot and tears getting on my sleeping wear.

"There was blood all over you!" Kiyo cried.

"We thought you died!" Sumi weeped.

"We were so worried, we called Shinobu and Aoi-chan!!" Naho wailed.

"They cleaned you up!! We thought you were dead because you didnt make any movement!!"

Cleaned me?? What the fuck.

"Awh, girls, I'm okaaay." I dragged out, "You know, maybe i just started my p-"

"Don't say it!" Aoi shouted from the doorway. I peek over Naho's full head of black hair to see Aoi standing in the doorway with the door fully open, Aoi had turned into a ripe tomato before swinging her head away and crossing her arms over her bust.

'Oh right, I have no pants on.' I Lol'd in my head. Aha I'm so FUNNY. But i put the blanket on? Wait. I check if i still had the blanket on- I did. What was Aoi blushing for??

"Don't say what?" I ask, mocking a confused face at the pouting blue eyed girl.

"You know what you were about to say! Come on girls, let Y/n get dressed." She turned from angry mom to sweet stepmom.

"Y/n-chan, you'll help us make some breakfast right?" Kiyo asked, tears running down her baby face. Sumi held onto my sleeping wear sleeve as Naho climbed off me.

"You betcha!" I smile. The three girls giggled and ran off and ran after each other and out the door, their pitter patter from their shoes echoed down the hallway.

"Bye, bye, Aoi-chan." I held up a hand and wiggle my fingers, a sly smirk planted on my lips.

"Good-bye." Aoi slammed the door behind her, I giggle before dropping all my weight, my head landing on the pillow thankfully.

I stretch and yawn, close to screaming as i stretch my joints and limbs out.

"Okidoke." I breathed out, closing my eyes before rubbing them. I pull my fists away, unclenching them, relishing the sweet comfort my bed gave me. I sigh.

Throwing the blanket off with newfound vigor, revealing my legs before I throw them off the bedside, hopping up to my feet and quickly getting vertigo, i almost fall backwards in the comfort of my bedding. I catch myself before holding my head in my hands, breathing in deeply before letting out a 'whoop whoop' unconsciously.

Quickly looking for my clean uniform Aoi ever-so thoughtfully cleaned for me, I spot them in the corner of the room on the table, I quickly jog over and bent down to pick my uniform up.

I jog back over to my bed and place the neatly, sweet-smelling uniform on my bed and cross my arms over my stomach, grabbing the hem of the shirt, and pulled it up. Suma, one of Uzui's sexy wives, had given me the shirt. She was the crybaby of all the three wives. I, personally, really like her. The shirt is oversized and a pale grey color. I cherished it. I'm pretty sure Uzui didn't know she even gave it to me. He probably heard me screaming and thanking Suma with his unnatural superhuman hearing.