UNDERCOVER

"Caww! Caww! Wake up, stupid!!"

"What..? What the fuck..?" I mutter back sleepily to the shrieky voice, turning around and pulling the blanket over my head.

"It's Jin! Caww!" Jin pecked at my upper arm. I shrug him off and pull the blanket down.

"Dude.." i yawn, "What's the mission, homie?"

"I will lead you. Get dressed." Jin cawed. 

"Okay!" I half-shout, waking myself up by slapping myself and immediately hopping out of the bed and scuttling over to the pile of a uniform on the chabudai.

I strip from the maroon yukata and throw it somewhere in the room. I lean down and grab my jacket from the pile and shove my arms through the sleeves, straightening it up and buttoning it up to the beginning of my neck.

Almost immediately, I pull my pants from the pile and lean down, stepping my feet into the holes before pulling them up and buttoning them and grabbing the white belt and fastening it through the hoops, fastening the buckle to fit snugly around my waist.

I sit down, reaching over and grabbing the tabi socks and zori sandals. I fasten the socks over my calves and tie the ribbons into small knots. I slip my feet through the zori sandals and stand, grabbing my sheathe and attaching it to the left side of my belt and grabbing my haori. I look around quickly for the yukata.

After folding it neatly and fixing the bed at light speed, I leave the Tomioka Estate, walking along the path to at least somewhere.

"So, what's the sitch?" I ask Jin, who was resting on my shoulder.

"Southeast, in the Meumi village. A demon has been reportedly eating young girls, all noticeably petite in comparison." He cawed.

"You must dress as a Geisha. The Sound Pillar has been informed and has been inquired to help you. The Flame Pillar will be joining you on this mission."

"Hm... Uzui, huh? Rengoku, too! Manㅡwhat a treat.. even though Uzui is a fucking bitch.. as long as i get to see Suma.." i hummed, before speeding away to the Uzui Estate.

"I heard you a mile away, you brat. Come in, i have your outfit ready. You better not fucking ruin it, I'm borrowing it from Hinatsuru." Uzui sneers with a large wolfish grin. He had his hair down - his weird ass eye makeup still on his eye. He was dressed in a dark aqua colored yukata and black haori.

Fuck off. He's too fucking pretty. Ah, fuck. He probably heard me. Fucking bitch ass cuck.
"Uh-huh." I nodded, squeezing through him and the doorway, Uzui smacks the back of my head and i cry out - 

"Talk shit get fucking hit. Follow me." He called, moving in front of me before walking away, around the room and into a hallway. I quickly jog after him.

Uzui leads me into a room with a room divider that reminded me of shoji doors, a chadubai table in the middle, on a mat probably made if bamboo, two dark orange pillows on each side, and a little brown box glazed over on the table, a few, maybe 5, inches thick.

"What are you doing, standing there? Come on, there are people to be saved, dimwit." Uzui barked.

"S-Sorry!" God, what the fuck? Why am i Apologizing? I should tell him something like 'I know,' or something.

"Stop talking shit, you already said sorry. Now fucking get dressed!" Uzui grits his teeth, smacking me upside the head once again..

"God! Fine! What are you- my father?"

"Not your fatherㅡbut your daddy."

"Dude, what the fuck?" I say, staring at the white haired man with a face between confused and disgusted.