UNTITLED

Grade 3,

"You're my crush," I said.

"You're not my crush," you said and left me.

Grade 4,

"You're still my crush," I said.

"You're still not my crush," you said and left me.

Grade 5,

"It's been 2 years, but you're still my crush," I said and smiled.

"Yeah, it's been 2 years, but you're still not my crush," you said and left me.

Grade 6,

"We're going to graduate now, you're still my crush," I said while blushing, I'm expecting that you'll say that you crush me too.

"We're going to graduate, separating paths, but you're still not my crush," you said and letf me.

3 years have passed,

I'm in the 9th grade and you're still my crush. We have a same school. We're both SSC student, but I'm class B and you're class A.

I smiled when I saw you smiling, smiling to her. Your crush, Elisa. Wait, I'm wrong. She's your girlfriend. Elisa is our classmate when we're in Elementary. Now, I know why you can't crush me back before, because your crush si Elisa.

3 years have passed again,

I'm now a Grade 12 student, graduating student. You're still my classmate, my crush.

I took a deep breath and went to you.

"It's been 8 years and you're still my crush," I said. I'm afraid, he might reject me again. He might tell me those words that I don't want to hear.

He smiled and pinched my cheeks. "Yeah, it's been 8 years and you're still the one that I love. You're not my crush, because you're my love. I know you're confused about me and Elisa, Elisa is step sister. We're not in a relationship before, we're just pretending, for you to get jealous. I love you."

My tears fell when I heard that from him, all this time me, I thought he don't like me, but the truth is, he loves me and I'm happy.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I replied.

He caressed my hair and hugged me.

It takes time, everything takes time.