More Than Anything (g!p smut)

A/N: It's been a while since I've had a smut chapter in here so here you go. Have fun reading, but not too much fun. ;)

G!P Jade

"Mmph, whoa, slow down babe.", Jade said, slowing down her love's actions.

She had barely made it in the door to Perrie's apartment before she was attacked by her girlfriend's eager and sloppy kisses. She was more than a little turned on, but held Perrie at arm's length to make everything was okay.

"What's the occasion?", she questioned, still amused and surprised by her girlfriend's impulsive and sexual actions.

"No occasion.", Perrie said, shrugging. "I've just missed you all day. I was thinking about you...", she confessed.

Jade wore a low-cut sundress to beat the heat, and she noticed Perrie was staring directly at her breasts before smirking.

"I thought about you, too," she said, turning to put down her bag. "I got so turned on during Calculus that I nearly left the class to sext you.", Jade admitted.

"When did Math became so sexy and when did all the equations started turning you on?", Perrie giggled.

"It wasn't the Math. And you're also not so innocent about this." Jade purred, stepping into Perrie's personal space.

Perrie bit her lip and stepped back, gazing up at her.

"It was those pictures you put on my phone.", Jade confirmed, idealizing all of the pictures that she was browsing into during the class.

"Oh, those." Perrie said, rolling her eyes as if she'd forgotten. "Well...didn't you like them?"

Jade continued advancing until Perrie pressed her back to the wall. "They weren't bad." Jade replied, to Perrie's open-mouthed indignation. Jade smiled smuggly.

"I prefer the real thing, though.", she placed her hand above Perrie's head and leaned in, canting her hips as she trapped her girlfriend between herself and the ungiving wall behind her.

"You want to know a secret?", she let out sexily.

Perrie nodded, out of breath due to Jade's action and the anticipation that she is feeling.

"Whenever you turn me on like this.", Jade husked, "then open your mouth like that, all I can think about is how badly I want to push my cock between your pretty lips."

Perrie moaned faintly, her blue eyes dilated with arousal. "Like this?", Perrie licked her lips and opened her mouth suggestively, doing exactly what turns Jade on. Jade's erection pulsed against her compression shorts.

"Yeah, baby, you got it." Jade said, brushing a kiss against her mouth. "Just like that. Get on your knees for me."

Perrie lowered herself while Jade pulled her dress over her head. Perrie caressed her baby's flat abdomen, touching the bulge in Jade's shorts before tugging at the waistband to pull them down. Jade touched her hand to stop her, then tilted her chin up. "Did you touch yourself before I came over?", she queried.

"I tried.", Perrie said. "But it didn't help.", she said disappointedly.

Jade smirked. "Why not?"

Perrie's eyes flicked down to the outline of her cock. "I needed you.", she whispered. "I needed this." She leaned in and licked the fabric over her penis. Jade felt the warmth of her tongue through her shorts.

"Fuck. You're such a slut for my cock, Perrie.", Jade said, pushing her shorts down. Her hard-on sprung free an inch from Perrie's face. Her erect nipples chafed against her bra, but she kept it on. Perrie liked the lacy red on her.