C H A P T E R • 1

Loud music and bright dancing lights filled the arena--roaring crowd became more louder once Jungkook started to perform with full passion. His voice was so angelic, like it was already sending me to heaven. The way he move and dance was so damn hot, like hell. I could sell my soul to Lucifer just to watch him all day.

It's his comeback stage, and I decided to watched him live this time. I can't missed the chance to see him performing live.

"I love you forever JK!!" I scream out loud even I know he can't hear me.

I just can't control myself in excitement while watching him. I almost passed out when he suddenly do his infamous smirk in front of the camera--and flashes on the big screen. The crowd were wilding as he started his second performance. How could God created a perfect man like him--very talented and good looking man, he can make every girls completely whipped over him.

A six minutes performance quickly ends in just a blinked. It was long for an idol, but it feels too short for a fangirl like me. I want more, and I guess I have to save more money to buy another ticket for his next performance in MAMA.

Once the show ended, I quickly went out and waited in the front gate to meet my two korean friends which are both working as event coordinators. I met them in Korean Music Awards last year, and for some reasons we all became clicked together.

"Hey Lis, are you coming with us? We must drink and celebrate." Mia said, excited.

"My treat!" Malin said with a tone that don't allowed arguments. "We must celebrate your baby Kook's successful comeback stage." She added as she swung her arms in my shoulder.

I hesitated at first since I have low alcohol tolerance, but who cares! It's a celebration for Jungkook anyway. They take me in an exclusive bar where most of high class personnels go chill and party, the Burning Sun. I was surprised when Mia and Malin are more richer than I thought--they both have black cards that allowed us to enter the prestigious place.

Once we entered, my eyes widened on the amount of idols and celebrities, partying carelessly on the dance floor. The sight of them were far from the clean and proper people I usually saw on stage and TV shows. I was so stunned, I can't believed that I'm really seeing this.

"You guys always go to this place?" I asked, astonished. They both laughed on my reaction.

"Yup. And in this place, you favorite celebrities are just like normal people. They can even drink with you, dance with you, make out with you or even sex--if they really like you." Mia said as she took of her jacket. She then, gestured me to do the same before placing it in our table.

Mia looked back at me with a mischievous smile. "So, what are we waiting for? Let's. get wild, girl!" She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the pool of celebrities, dancing tirelessly. I chuckled as she start dancing, like there's no tomorrow. Malin came a few seconds and handed us a glass of vodka as we dance along with well-known people.

It was so fun, I couldn't even remember how many glasses of vodka I already took--but I'm still okay, just a bit dizzy. Or I'm really probably drunk--I don't know how I ended up in a table with famous idols from different groups and agencies. They're talking to me like I'm one of them, though, I'm just a fan.

I looked aroundfor Mia when I realized that I have to go home, and I saw her busy flirting with some guy--and Malin, she already excused herself earlier to go somewhere private with a young actor.

I felt like I was dreaming, everything were so unreal. It's my first time being in a place like this, a place where I don't have to struggled between the crowd just to see and meet these famous people.