• Part 24 •

I week Later....

Today is May, 15 tomorrow it's my hubby's birthday. He was with his parents, I went to the mall, and got purple Jordan's 1. I got a neon hoodie and black sweatpants. I got him a watch. I went to the dollar store when I got out the car everybody in the parking lot looked. I was a pregnant 17 year old, driving a Lamborghini. I ignored it, I went to get a purple bag and white tissue paper. I got in my car, and wrapped his gift, I went back to the store to get a box where the lil uzi tickets will fit. I found a light purple box I got it and put the 2 tickets there, and left the bag in my car, and drove off. To the temple, of Athena , Zeus made, for me. I talked to her I never call her mother. I left the private property. I went to my house which was like 1 and 50 h drive. I opened the door and Mattia wasn't home yet. So I hide my gift in a safe that's on the, 4th floor Bc no ones allowed to go but me and Alex. Alex is in the 2nd floor his own floor. He's been here for awhile, I don't talk to him Bc Jabez is with him. He's here for like 8 month, he's here for when the twins will be born. Alejandro went to LA.

Mattia's POV:

I was at my parents home, they were preparing their home, for tomorrow I helped and they hid few cameras, for when I propose to y/n. It was 7:00 o'clock it was getting late so I went to to jewelry shop, and picked the ring and hid it in my pocket that's in my jacket. I drove back to my house, like about a 3 h drive and I arrived I see Alex outside and Jabez, in the pool. I just passed them and I went to check on y/n. She was sleeping her belly is starting to show. Alejandro picked a name for the boy, but y/n has to approve it. It's..... "Giovanni Rosario- Pronoia". I think it's good for the girl, I been doing research to help y/n, I found like 4 names I really liked for example "Aphrodite Rosario- Pronoia" or "Zane Rosario- Pronoia" and lastly " Ariadne Rosario- Pronoia" the girl names are from Greece.

The next morning...
(Y/n's POV)

I woke up and I went to check Mattia, which is next two rooms from where I'm sleeping, he was dead sleeping. I checked on Alex on the second floor this dude was sleep and Jabez was awake I told him " let's go down stairs to make Mattia a breakfast for his birthday" he agreed and we went downstairs and I made prima colazione and Jabez well he made Pizza. I put on the birthday day song on my phone and put it over the intercom, and in like 4 minutes everyone came down, and Mattia was smiling I told him " HaPpY birTHdaY pappas" he told me " I love you and thank you for making prima colazione" I told him" Jabez helped and your welcome" Alex came down and with a gift " Mattia here u go from me" he opened it and it was a gold necklace he thanked my brother, Jabez had something small and gave it to him, Mattia opened it and it was a black ring, Mattia lost his and he was like " Jabez thank you dude" I went to the 4th floor to get my gift I came down like in 10 minutes and gives it to him, he opens it and he's like a "neon orange hoodie thanks baby," I told him " look at the bottom" he opened to the box where I put the tickets and he saw, and he's jumped out of seat and went on my side to hug me and kiss me. "Thank you y/n, I love it" " your welcome lover" we are and Jabez and Alex went to his floor and got ready, I was confused I asked" why are you guys getting ready?" Mattia responded " we are going to my parents" " oh" I rushed upstairs and put this on:

 "Thank you y/n, I love it" " your welcome lover" we are and Jabez and Alex went to his floor and got ready, I was confused I asked" why are you guys getting ready?" Mattia responded " we are going to my parents" " oh" I rushed upstairs and put th...

Mattia's POV:

I changed my mind and got a restaurant to ourselves and out hidden cameras, and I told my mother and father the dressed fancy, Alejandro was back I told him he also dressed fancy, I told Kairi, and Esther, Gerardo, and they got to get the goddess of blessed death her sister Macaria. My mother text me.

Mama💖:

M💖: everyone's here.
Me: ok my she's getting ready and so is Jabez, and Alex.
M💖: ok mijo, I'm excited.
Me: so am I mother, I'm nervous. I'll see you there.
M💖: ok be careful ti amo ❤️

Read 5:3o pm

We left and got in the restaurant, and y/n. Saw her sisters and brothers. She hugged both, and we sat down. We ate.

2h later...

Y/n went to touch up, I got ready, she sat down and took a sip of water when I got down in one knee, my father was recording and Esther was recording and so was Macaria. I told her " y/n Pronoia, will you make me the luckiest man alive and marry me?" She responded" Mattia Polibio, yes" I put the ring on her ring finger on the left hand, I got up and kissed her and everyone was clapping, when Alejandro tapped the wine glass and said " congratulations y/n and Mattia and Happy birthday bro" and left to the restroom. I posted on my story with the caption, " just claimed what's mine🥵" with y/n hand showing. My mom and dad congratulated y/n, and me. Esther was screaming " omg yess girlll"

Sorry, for any misspelling, new chapter, on June 17