• Part 29 •

Alex's POV

Y/n was asleep, I went to see this palace. It was huge. I went and found a door, I opened it and there was all our baby things. I was surprised, they kept us awhile, when I heard moaning. I went to the room, and I was y/n.

Y/n: no, leave me alone...
y/n: no, no I- Alejandro the babies aren't yours.

When I heard that I was like shook. She continue to say.

Y/n: I'm playing they are urs. I- I- can u not.
Y/n: Alejandro please. I'm sorry I love you. Baby daddy, but I want and love Mattia so get tf off me.

I remembered this it was the wedding night, she's having a nightmare.

Y/n: shut up, Mattia didn't care!
A: y/n wake up.
Y/n: ... A-Alex?
A: it's me.
Zeus: is she ok?
A: leave dad?
Zeus: sure but I'm coming back.

She woke up, and I called the guards, to bring her food, and water. They came back with Italian food and water... she likes that. She ate it and when she started to grab her stomach.... I was like oh shit. Is the baby coming and she started to scream.

Y/n's POV

I ate and than my stomach I started to scream in pain when all of my four parents, came. Athena was there standing and couldn't bare to watch so she left. I was confused, but alright I'm 6 months pregnant. I don't understand, when it was over I got up and started to leave Alex followed. I said my goodbyes, and left Olympus. I got outside and was at the house in hidden hill. I bought a plane ticket, for the next week. It was morning here. Alex texted Mattia and Alejandro that I was having contractions. They were far apart doe. I went to the beach and saw Marc. From my first trip here. He looked at me.

Marc: y/n is that u?!
Y/n: hii....
Marc: ur...
y/n: pregnant yeah...
Marc: congratulations on the baby.
Y/n: babies....
Marc: ohhh.. let me guess Mattia's babies?
Y/n: actually-
A: dude come on I'm hungry😩.
Y/n: just share ur location I'll be there.
Marc: him? Alex?
Y/n: he's my twin brother.
Marc: so it's Mattia?
Y/n: nope it's Alejandro Rozario's babies.
Marc: oh him. Yeah I follow him in insta.
Y/n: yeah 6 months pregnant!
Marc: I'll be sending them something, same address?
Y/n: actually no, I moved in to my biological dads house...
Marc: oh. Okay type the address.
Y/n: ok here

I typed my address in New Jersey and it showed the Manision, he just looked up at me with like are u fr face.

Marc: this ur crib?
Y/n: yeah I live with Mattia, Alex and his friend Jabez.
Marc: mhmm, blesiv and Jabez, I thought they were in LA.
Y/n: my brother moved home, to see my twins born.
Marc: have u found out the gender?
Y/n: yea, one boy and girl.
Marc: they finna be fighting a lot.
Y/n: yeah Ik lmao. I gtg bye!
Marc: bye.

I left and saw Alex at McDonald's, I ordered my 20 chicken nuggets and 2 large fries.

Omg, it's almost the end of this book. I'm so excited to drop my new book!