In love with a criminal ep1

Jimin's POV
Jimin: I was in a walk. I like taking walks.I also love fresh air.My parents died in a car accident last year, but because I am 19 I can leave alone. Jimin;I was going to buy some Gucci for my friend Taeyang's birthday.While I was walking I saw 3 tall mans in black running towards me. They stopped in front of me, give me a big black bag and ran away.                                              Jimin;Soon after they left I saw police run toward me.They put the gun towards me and start yelling.                                                                  Policeman:Put the bag on the ground and put your hands above you head!!                                      Jimin:What?? But this isn't min - - -                        Policeman:Do as I say or we are going to shoot! —Jimin do as they told.They put handcuffs on him and put him in the car.They drove him to the police station and then to the court. When the judge came he let Jimin talk. After Jimin told him everything the judge made a decision.
Judge:Park Jimin ,you robbed the bank and stole 1.000.000 euros.You also don't want to tell who your partners are.I give you a punishing...                                                     
Judge:The punishment is...
Judge:6 months in jail

TO BE CONTINUED
Hi I new doing this and plz tell me if you want to do more episodes on in love with a criminal byeee 💜💜💜💜💜