In love with a criminal ep7

Yoongi:nobody touches my jiminie.
—policeman falls in the ground and Yoongi went down and whispered into his ear
Yoongi:tell anyone that is was me and I will cut both your legs and arms.
—than he ran towards Jimin and hugged him
Yoongi:you ok jiminie .
Jimin:yes,thank you hyung.But you don't need to stab him.
Yoongi:don't worry,this will calm him down a little.Lets go to our cell.
—they went to their cell and they went to sleep.But that night Jimin couldn't sleep again.
Jimin:Yoongi hyung?
Yoongi:mmm?
Jimin:I am scared again,can I sleep with you?
Yoongi:you don't ever have to ask,just come.
—Jimin layed next down and they hugged each other.
Jimin:I am wondering what tae and kook is doing.
Yoongi:probably sleeping,and we should too.
Jimin:ok

Next morning

—Jimin woke  up and saw his Yoongi hugging him from behind.They looked like a cute couple.
—but that cuteness soon died down as Jimin accidentally rubbed his ass against yoongi's member,resulting in yoongi's member to look Precum.
—to make matter even steamer,Yoongi was already having wet dreams about Jimin.He turned over completely and as soon as he did he felt something huge and hard poking his thigh.
Jimin:Oh My God.......Is That.....?
—Jimin smirked as an idea soon formed in his head.he began rubbing yoongi's dick through his boxer.
—Yoongi let out a small moan and grunts with every stroke he made.He got up from his current position and staddle Yoongi's thighs.He curved a finger on the waistband of Yoongi's boxers and pulled them down.
—yoongi's 8inches cock sprung out free and slapped against his stomach.yoongi stirred awake from the sudden Rush of cold air on his cock and saw Jimin beginning to stroke him at a slow peace.
Yoongi:Jimin......What are you ahhhhh.......Doing
—Yoongi moaned,trying to take jimin's hand off his dick.jimin took his hand away earning a whimper from the older and instead wrapped his mouth around yoongi's member.
—Yoongi growled,hand gripping jimin's hair guiding him up and down at his already fully erected cock.jimin bobbed his head faster as Yoongi forced himself down jimin's throat making jimin slightly gag.
—the slight seeing jimin flushed hair sticking to his forehead as his pretty little mouth sucking him off just turned him even more.
—Yoongi fastly switched positions so he was on top.He took jimin's dick in his hand and squeezed it,while palming the tip.
Jimin:J-just fuck m-me .
Yoongi:what ever you want.
—He waisted no time and thrust into jimin,making him scream from pleasure.but Yoongi didn't stop.Instead he grabbed jimin's hips and went even faster.
—he slapped jimin's thick thighs caring cries from the younger.He pulled out just to thrust back into him with full forced.Jimin moaned and dug his nails into yoongi's back as Yoongi his his sweet spot.
—yoongi's thrust became sloppier and harder as he felt his orgasm closing in.Few more thrust and they cummed,both riding their high out.
Yoongi:the best sex I ever had in years.
Jimin:I'm nothing special.
Yoongi:who told you that lie?
Jimin:My boyfriend..........

To be continued