Ch-1 Reborn

Beijing, Shang Ning Hopital

Ward No 209...

On a hospital bed, a handsome lad was sleeping. He had unusual head full of white hair.

It doesnt make him look like an old man. But it added a little bit of mysterious aristocrats air on him. If it wasn't for his heartbeat it would look like a masterpiece paint.

Gu Xiaoyao opened her eyes slowly. But suddenly seeing everything white she momentarily dumbfounded.

'Where am I? Shouldn't I have died? The people over there won't be so kind to let her off after knowing their secrets!! It must be an illusion. '

Then she closed her eyes again. But before she could open her eyes again as she felt a serious headache as if something was drilling into her mind.

It was memories. It looked like a movie which was playing in her head first forwarded. She opened her eyes. Her eyes flashed a sharp light. Then she began to calm down, recalled the memories which doesn't belong to her.

It turns out, Gu Xiaoyao was reborn in her homeland China and the capital Beijing where She didn't come from once after She went to another state. And coincidentally the girl in whose body She was reborn also named Gu Xiaoyao

She a girl who was disguised as a boy. Her Mother, Ji Miao and father, Gu Cheng was in love so they got married and she was born.

Their business was flourishing. And her mother and father tried to fullfil her every request, at that time she was like a little princess at a castle.

Her parents loved her very much. But something happened, her father had an accident and went missing. Her mother was devastated.

Due to some unknown reason, her mother told her to dress as a boy.

After sometime another accident happened. Her mother had a scandal with one of her business partners, and she had marry him.

But her mom didn't have any feelings towards him. She still awaited for her father Gu Cheng.

Her mother had signed a agreement with that man. That man named Huang Zongyu had a son called Huang Si And one daughter called Huang Jiao. So Gu Xiaoyao earned a step brother and sister.

But they didn't live together. For some reason the stepbrother and sister didn't like her. The step brother she didn't even meet, because he was always in another state for his studies and came back after sometime.

Gu Xiaoyao was now seventeen year's old. She studied in Beijing Business High School.

Where her step sister Huang Jiao also studied. But Huang Jiao always causes trouble for her, she told her fellow classmates to bully her.

And because she was very beautiful, Many boys didn't like her and girls called her gay and bullied her. Because of that she became very gloomy and didn't talk to anyone.

This time's accident was also their work. When for the first time she tried to talk back at them, they beat her and dumped her into a narrow road where no one usually went to. If not for a middle aged uncle going through there for some reason, she would have died there.

But fate works mysteriously. Gu Xiaoyao died in hospital and the current Gu Xiaoyao took her place.

When Gu Xiaoyao opened her eye's gloom and murderous intention flashed through. Her aura changed. She doesn't look like a normal human Being. She looked like some one who came from the king of hell's door take revenge.

And it was the look that the nurse saw when she opened the door. She became terrified. When Gu Xiaoyao realized that there was another person in her room,  she took back her aura. And became a quite sunny youth. She looked at the nurse and smile. The Nurse smiled back nervously. She thought,"I think I saw wrong, how can a teenage boy have this kind of aura?!"

"Are you feeling better? When they brought you here we all got frightened. Your wounds looked so serious! Fortunately you are okay." The nurse smiled with relief.

Gu Xiaoyao smiled and said ,"Yes,I'm feeling better. Thank you sister for taking care of me." She flashed a bright smile at the nurse.

The nurse felt her heartbeat speed up. She told Gu Xiaoyao in a hurried way, "It's nothing. we are here to take care of patients." The nurse scolded herself "sh*t I almost got lost in his smile"

Gu Xiaoyao said nothing and smiled back. The nurse changed her bandage and gave her medicine.

"Then you take rest. If you are uncomfortable anywhere, you can ring the bell. We will come as fast as possible."

Gu Xiaoyao nodded. The nurse went back. The room restored its silence. Gu Xiaoyao took back her smile. After many year's of training at her agency, she became a great actress. She can play any role she was given. That's why the nurse didn't find anything suspicious.

Gu Xiaoyao thought to herself, "Great!! God gave me another chance! This time I will take revenge on them, who killed my parents and my gentle ex-boyfriend please wait for me I will play with you slowly! Those bastards doesn't know that my 2 personalities merged with each other because of them, I will send you to your doom. Wait for me!!"

"This time I will live my life fullest, will take care of this body's mom . And care for my everything!"

A silent breeze was heard as if someone was sighing in relief...