Chapters 9✔

Zaaya's pov

It's been 3 days since Noah has left for Italy and I was LEFT alone. But something was still eating me. You may wanna know what right?. Because it's my mom's death anniversary today. And it brings back the bad memory, all the pain and suffering.

I haven't even left my room the day after Noah left because I didn't want anyone to see me like this. I probably look like someone right out of walking dead.

I was brought out of my thoughts because someone decided that it was the right time to knock on my door.🙄

"Yes, What is it?" I asked irritatingly.

"Hey!! It's me again. You have to come out of that room Zaaya. It probably stinks of being all close" said Colby.

After he said I started to sniff my underarm. Okay, maybe I do stink.

"Fine!! I'll be out in an hour and now get away from here." I shouted back at him.

I got out of bed lazily and walked to the bathroom and got out of my dirty clothes and took a warm shower.

Once I was done I got dressed and went down only to see Colby again.

"Going somewhere?" He asked trying to look intimidating.

"1. Yes and 2. It's non of your business so move out of my way." I told him.

" Okay, but I'm coming with you because you are not going alone it's dangerous and Noah will sacrifice me first if something happens to you and I'm not going to die young and single so wait for me here," he said that and went to get his key. He has a gift of being serious and weird at the same time. I can never understand him.

"Let's go"

Once we were settled in his black Camero.
I told him where we had to go. Which was the place where my mom burial was. He didn't ask me why we were going there he just started driving to which I was thankful.

We reached there in one and half hours as rich people are sacred of civilization. Note the sarcasm.

After 2 minutes of waiting in the car. I decided I was going in.

"Colby waits in the car, I'll be back soon," I told him and walked into the gate.

I walked where my mom's grave is with a heavy heart.🙁💔

I miss her so much😔. And tears started to drop down my face. And like waves, all the memory came back to me.

It was about 5mins when I decide I should leave because I didn't want Colby to come and see me like this. I didn't want to look weak.

As I was about walk away from my moms grave I saw three SUVs beginning parked at the back gate. Although I couldn't see them up close I had a gut feeling that they were my so-called father.

I was scared and strong at the same time and needed to get the hell out of here. As quickly as I couldn't I ran to where Colby was standing and whistling to himself.

" get in the car now!" He was startled but did as he was told.

"What happened?"

"Drive and I'll tell you later," I told him putting on my seatbelt.

He knew I would come here today that's why he came. I don't wanna go back to him.
Once we arrived back I got out and went back to my room and Colby went to the kitchen probably to feed his stomach.

I was laying on my bed when there was a knock on the door.

" come in "

And there stood Colby with a big bowl of popcorn in his hand.

"Want some?"

I moved and made space for him to sit and he went to some movies that he bought with him.

When we were half an hour through the movie I said", They were there" that's why I was sacred. "And today was my mom's death anniversary".😔 was all I told him before he pulled me into a hug.

It was weird in a way but it was comfy.

By the time we finished the movie, it was dinner. That's when Ashley and Xavier came and we had chicken fajita for dinner it was some kind of Mexican dish. It was yummy.

Sorry for the late update.
FizzaKhan0501

N A F I Z A