What Does Mafia!sans think of you?

Request by: Kate4896

Aries:
“they're a great partner to be with on stake outs, glad I'm not the only one with the best jokes.”

(if you have dry humor like me I am sorry-))

Taurus:

“they're great at the Mafia life,
But can't they move on from they're past life? I know it's painful but they gotta be stop being a drama queen like mettaton.”

Cancer:

“first time I saw a kid all I saw is a sack of cotton candy , very fragile and weak but also sweet... What happened to them? Now they're cold and stoic like the boss, I wonder if there's still  good inside of them. They've should've kept the softie part now all I see is a killing machine.”

Gemini:

“now they're the second alphys, they're now the second brains of the gang, they're pretty smart and witty but papyrus couldn't leave the kid alone since they're baby bones.almosy all of us have to worry of them getting killed or kidnapped since they don't even have the heart to kill.”

Virgo:
“I have to say their good at this! They're all natural.”

Libra:
“They're loud to be on stake outs so they're the bodyguard to Gemini.”

Scorpio:

“kid's just like cancer but atleast they're cotton on the inside, it's fun to tease them hehe”

Sagittarius:

“I have nothing to say to them, they're new to the gang, I have to warm up to them first.”

Capricorn:

“if alphys can have a copy this is an Undyne copy,seriuoulsy can't take a joke or two.”

Aquarius:

“daamnnn kid's really dense.”

Pisces:

“they were like frisk when we found'em,so they stick to me or toriel, steal teaching them to shoot a gun, now a days toriel just keeps them somewhere safe for now. But they're aim is getting better~. "

Leo:
“the meme god/dess.”