When you lost something important to you

You realized you lost the most important thing (something like a pendant or photo, not something like your heart or feelings), and asked them for help.

Idk what to put for the photo above, so just found a pic of Levi. No idea who artist was.

Lucifer:
Your POV
I don't want to go to Lucifer for this, but I've looked everywhere, the house of lamentations, RAD. I even asked Mammon if he stole something from me, he swore that he didn't steal anything from me, so I believed in him. Well, if he did stole something from me, he know what Lucifer would do to him, so there is no way he would steal from me. I opened the study room's door with the study's key and look for Lucifer at the top of the stairs.

He looked overwhelmed by his works again, maybe I shouldn't bother him.... I turned around and reach for the doorknob.

"Y/N, do you need something?" Lucifer said sounding stressful. I turned around and saw his crimson red eyes staring at me.

"Oh no, is nothing... hehe...." I said trying not to worry him and reach for the doorknob again and opening it.

*SLAM, click. The door slammed itself and locked.

I turned around with a slightly scared and confused face and saw Lucifer's hand holding out forward. He used his magic to close and lock the door.

"Y/N, if you need anything, tell me. Don't try to hide from me." Lucifer said, putting his hand down and walk towards me.

"I... um just lost something, you don't have to mind me... hehe" I mumbled and gave him an akward smile.

"If it is just something, then you wouldn't be running here with a worry look on your face. I only asked you to use the study's key to find me if it is something important." Lucifer said, holding up my hand infront of me with the study's key in my hand.

"I- forgot hehe.. I will be going now!" I tried to open the door, but Lucifer pulled me into his embrace.

"Ummm... Lu-Lucifer!" I yelled at him.

"Y/N tell me, what do you need?" Lucifer speak softly next to my ear.

"I-iiii just lost my (the thing you lost)." I said, face blushing as Lucifer hold me tighter.

"Did Mammon stole it, I'll give him an earful later." Lucifer said as his hands starting to hold my hand tight.

"No no no, Lucifer calm down! Mammon didn't stole it, I got careless and lost it..." I explained to him, and his hands relaxed.

"Alright then, I'll help you find it. I'm sure is important to you since you rush here to me." Lucifer let go off me and turn me around to face him.

I gave him a smile, happy that Lucifer will help me, also relieved since he will get a break from his works.

Mammon:
Your POV
If I can't find my (the thing you lost) anywhere, then could it be someone stole it? I wondered around as I though to myself. Could Mammon stole it, is not like that I don't trust him but... He is the Avatar of Greed... Alright, I will just go and ask him.

Narrator POV
Is not like you don't trust your little tsundere boyfriend, but he is the most suspicious when things are lost. You reached his room door, knocked a few times and entered without waiting for a response.

"Mammon is not here." you said to yourself as your voice echoes through the room.

"Guess I'll just search if he stole it from me." You said to yourself again.

After a few minutes, the door opened and you see Mammon with a "huh, Y/N what are you doing here?" face.

"Huh, Y/N what are you doing here?" he just said what you were thinking on your mind.