Is raining when you have to go home (1/2)

Art by qeisvara on Instagram

Is after school and is raining. You don't have an umbrella, so you decided to wait to see what happens. Maybe you wait till the rain end, or your boyfriend shows up and share an umbrella with you, or you go home alone in the rain ;)

Lucifer:
Narrator POV
Is raining and you are standing at the school's entrance, regretting that you didn't listen to Lucifer about bringing an umbrella this week.

Then you remember that Lucifer and Diavolo have a meeting after school in the student council office, so you went there and hoping Lucifer has an umbrella you can borrow.

You knock on the door and you hear "come in". You went in and see Lucifer and Diavolo sitting across of each other with a pile of paperworks on the desk.

"Oh Y/N! What brings you over here today?" Diavolo asked.

"Oh my just need to ask Lucifer for an umbrella heheh... I forgot mine." You replyed, walking towards Lucifer.

"Y/N how do you think I can go home without an umbrella?" Lucifer asked, then sip some tea.

"Maybe the rain stop by then?" You replyed as Lucifer glared at you.

"It will be raining the whole day." Lucifer said.

"Then how about you share an umbrella with Diavolo? Hehe.." You said.

Lucifer choked at your words and put his head on his forehead, sighing.

"I don't mind sharing an umbrella with you, Lucifer." Diavolo offered, sounding innocent.

This time you almost bursted into laughing, but you held back because you felt Lucifer's deadly gaze on you. Deep inside you want to laugh so badly.

A/N: I'm sure you all know why you want to laugh😏 *wink *wink Anyway, back to story.

"That won't be necessary, my lord. I'm sure Y/N can wait until our meeting is over and I'll walk home with her. She can wait, right Y/N?" Lucifer gave you a glare, hinting you that you must say yes.

"Y--yes of-f course I can wait!" You told them, forcing a smile.

"If that's what you want then." Diavolo said.

After two hours of waiting and staring out at the rain and about to die from boredom, their meeting is finally over.

Then you and Lucifer get ready to go home and Diavolo needs to wait for Barbatos to carry his stuff home. You and Lucifer reached the school entrance. Lucifer grabs his red umbrella and opened it up, heading out into the rain as he do so. You followed him to get under the umbrella, then you two started walking home together.

"Come closer Y/N, or you'll get wet" Lucifer said as he pulled you closer to him.

Right now your shoulder is touching his chest, your face blushed slightly because of the touching. You look up at Lucifer and he gave you a smile, cheeks blushing ever so slightly.

You two continue your walk home, and he would pull you close to him whenever you're a bit too away from the umbrella (or a hit too away from him (。ˇε ˇ。)).

When you guys arrived home, you can see that Lucifer's shoulder that was on the outer side of the umbrella were soaked and you are barely wet from the rain.

"You know you don't have to get yourself wet because of me..." You tell Lucifer.

"Are you worried about me Y/N?" Lucifer question.

"What?! N-no..." You turn your back to him and he chuckled at your cute reaction.

" You turn your back to him and he chuckled at your cute reaction