Anti-climactic (Fluff)

((Haley doesn't die but she's no longer around anymore in Jacks life after hitting a rough patch after the divorce))

It had been almost exactly 4 years since Aaron and Spencer got together and 5 since Hotch's divorce.

  Despite what they had thought, it went over pretty well with everyone in the office, even Strauss. Morgan was a bit worried but that ended about 4 months in.

  Spencer had moved in with Aaron about 3 years ago, and was helping raise Jack. He considered Jack his own and treated him like such. He did everything in his power to make sure Jack felt safe and loved.

Currently, Spencer was sitting on the floor, in front of the living room table, sipping his coffee and marking down on the paper. It was Friday so Jack could stay up as long as he wanted, he was jogging around, pretending he was an airplane, he asked Spencer questions about things as he did, and he would gladly answer.

  Jack ran off and went for a moment, not too far off from Spencer's view, he was messing with his fathers suit jacket, which Spencer thought nothing of. Soon Jack, confused and bewildered walked over to Spencer. "Dr. Everything?"

  Spencer looked over and smiled softly at the boy, noticing something was behind his back. "What is it Jacky." He gently brushed the boy's hair out of his face, mentally noting that he needed to ask him later if he wanted a haircut.

  Jack thought for a second. "I think I found something I wasn't supposed to find. But I don't know. Uh, okay, so you know Aunt JJ?"

  Spencer laughed and nodded. "Of course I know her Jack."

  The small boy nodded and tugged at his shirt. "You know how her and Uncle Will are together?"

  The older blond man was confused but nodded.

  "Together forever right? Because Uncle Will gave Auntie a ring?"

  Spencer smiled. "Mhm. Yes, what's this about Jack?"

  Jack gnawed on his lip and pulled a small velvet box from behind his back. "I think Daddy wants to keep you forever. I found it in his suit pocket and I think it's yours."

  Spencer looked bewildered as he took the box, opening it to see a ring with three gems on it, he recognized immediately that it was Aaron's birthstone on the left, his own on the right and Jacks in the middle. He looked as if he were going to cry but didn't want to scare Jack. "Go wake up your Dad, okay, Sweetheart?"

  The boy nodded and ran off walking into his parents bedroom, climbing onto the bed and shaking Aaron awake, who was not so keen.

  "Daddy! Wake up, Papa needs you."

  Aaron yawned and stretched slightly. "I'm going, I'm going, Jack. Give me a second." He said as he looked over at his son, who as too much energy for 11pm. Aaron picked up Jack and laughed as he walked into the room with Spencer. Setting Jack down once he saw what Spencer had in his hand.

  The blond man looked up, tears in his eyes, he held his hand up, the ring that Aaron picked out sitting perfectly on his finger. "How'd you know my ring size."

Aaron laughed softly, "Lucky guess? Is that a yes?"

Spencer couldn't help the laugh that bubbles out of him. "Is that a yes? Aaron Hotchner, of course its a yes!"

~Fin~

((If there's errors im sorry, im writing this hurriedly before i fall asleep, ill edit it eventually, i hope you guys at least enjoy the concept!))