🌟Sєαѕση 1| Cнαρтєя 1🌟

Title:
☩ƑíղąƖƖყ, Ӏ'ɱ Ƒɾҽҽ...☩
:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•🔅☼🔅•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:

"Why?" The sorrowful voice of a young woman quietly echoed in the hospital ward.

"W-what did I ever do?" She stuttered, covering her mouth as tears pooled in her moist eyes.

"...To deserve th-this." The young woman croaked out, coughing continuously as blood spattered onto her hand.

She stared sadly at the two figures whom she used to recognise once as her 'parents'.

She wheezed out of breath as they had removed the only tube keeping her alive.

"You thought we loved you?" The man in the dark navy suit and glasses asked his dying daughter.

"It was all a lie!" He told her with a wicked laugh, his smirk mocking at her naive imagination.

"B-but...I did everything for you to recognise me...S-so why...?" She gasped, the tears that she held in for so long dropped continuously.

She remembered when she had scored 100s on all her tests, after over-exhausting herself just to be  recognised and fell sick to only receive a pat on the head.

That made up for all her hard work.

She remembered when she first published her own written book but injured herself after being pushed down the stairs by a stalker fan to get a hug.

That made her day.

She remembered when she had been forced to take extracurricular classes that had eaten her mind away just to have a few disorders and got yelled at for being nuisance.

And then she remembered when she had found out...her parents weren't really her parents. Her mom had swapped her best friends daughter with her own after persuding her to take an IQ test to see which baby was smarter.

That hurt her.

She remembered when she confronted them about it and how they lied like it was nothing and she threatened to run away to which she did but then her parents chased her down with a car and she got into a car accident, ending up in the hospital.

She was broken.

"Hah! You were just a nuisance. To me, to us." Her mother declared, her impassive face showing no emotion.

*Sputtering*

"H-how could you say that?!" The woman weeped and the strangers added to her heartbroken state.

"You were always an inconvenience and a burden! You are nothing, you shall remian as nothing and will always be nothing!" Her father angrily spat, roaring out his perspective.

"You are nobody. Never forget that." Her mother added cruelly, hissing each word out slowly.

"I studied h-hard to please you...I got the highest s-scores in academics for you to a-acknowledge me..so why do you still not care!?" The woman snivelled, the hole in her heart hurting.

"Claudia." Her father called her name firmly. The wounded woman looked up slowly at the couple.

"Who cares if you did everything? We don't care about you, we never did care." The man smiled mockingly. He ridiculed the pitiful figure of the thin woman, her life slowly slipping away as she lay on her bed.

The girl's eyes widen, her pupils blank and body dull.

I should've moved out when I had the chance. Why didn't I run away? Why only now when the end is near?

Was it because I was scared that they would shout and be angry with me...?
Or was it because I was frightened they would find me?

Because they wouldn't let me go? I should've, I should've...

The woman looked down, weeping silently her tears still flowing freely. Her parents watched her coldly with contempt like she was some sort of bug they could step on.

"H-HON!" Claudia's mother exclaimed worryingly,"Let's get out of here before the police come."

But it was too late. They had already arrrived. Sirens surrounded the entire building and cops burst into the room with guns as they shiuted instructions at the couple screaming.

The girl laying on the bed ignored her surroundings and closed her eyes, blocking out all sound as the place approached to ask if she was okay.

The color drained from her already pale skin becoming even whiter than she was.

Claudia opened her lifeless eyes and with great effort moved her mouth as a final lone tear slipped down her cheek.

Her hand dropped dead to her side as the police panicked and Claudia fell asleep, losing her consciousness, and to never wake up again from her deep slumber...

"I...I'm finally f-free..."

:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•🔅☼🔅•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:

[Claudia]

[Claudia]

:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•🔅☼🔅•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:
Dαтє: Sαтυя∂αу, 20тн Jυηє, 2020
Tιмє: 8:50
Wσя∂ Cσυηт: 888

E∂ιтє∂: Wє∂ηєѕ∂αу 25тн Mαу, 2022
:•:•:•:•:•:•:•🔅☼🔅•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:

╔═════☩══🌟══☩═════╗

Hi readers! (●'◡'●)ノ
It's me, your lovely
author here~

I just wanted to say,
thank you so much
for reading!!

This book originally
belonged to my friend,
RiaaHime. Sadly,
she discontinued
it....

But since the
author is so kind,
She let me adopt it~

I love all her
books so much!
❤️💕❤️

I know my version
cannot be compared
to hers in all aspects,
but...I still hoped you
liked the very first chapter!!

I'm human, and I
make mistakes. If there's
something that
doesn't make sense,
please point it out!

I'll fix the error
right away~ Thank you
for reading!!!

╚═════☩══🌟══☩═════╝