🌟Sєαѕση 1|Cнαρтєя 4🌟

Title:
☩Ɓօօƙ Ӏ ⱳɾօƭҽ íղ ɱყ ƥąʂƭ Ɩíƒҽ☩
:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•🔅☼🔅•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:

I finally fulfilled the desire of my past life. I've always wanted to be free, & run away from that hell hole...i did it.

I packed my things and left. I won't let anyone look down on me here! I wish I had that kind of confidence back then...if only I did, things wouldn't have turned out the way it did.

I don't know why I was so timid - my fear led to my death. And... I don't want to die again.

I stare out of carridge window, the scenery changing ever so slowly. I watch the world I made come to life in my very own eyes.

That's right, you heard me!

I reincarnated as a villainess...from a book that I wrote when I was younger on a whim.

Once I turned ten, I became an instant loner at my new school. No one talked to me and looked at me. Everyone avoided me, and I had no friends.

No one befriended me because of my bruises that were visible on my body.
I was bullied for no reason at all.

That's when I was introduced to libraries from my teacher. Every morning, I woke up early to go to school just to avoid seeing my parents.

I spent a lot of time reading in the library. I learnt a lot of new things, absorbing countless pieces of information like an empty sponge.

I thought...my parents would notice me if I was academically smart. I later realised that they never cared about me from the very beginning.

But I didn't stop reading. Reading was my joy. It was an escape from my harsh reality. I hid within stories, hoping for no one to find me.

I was soon attached to the stories I read. So I thought, why not make one of my own?

Starting with the world's name, I named it: 'Rose Creation' or 'La Rosè Crimson'.

A world where magic, nobles & everything fantasy like existed. I made God's as well.

Reiona's we're the highest but they were just my messengers compared to the being that created them.

It was me, the great Claudia!

Or should I say Elisabeth Charalotte because I was disowned yet again from my family in this life.

Reion's were the mid God's. They were spirits that could be summoned but a great sacrifice was needed to use their power.

The lowest ones were not Gods but rather humans blessed by a particular type of God. They were just called the "blessed one" or the "chosen one" because I was too lazy to think of a special title.

I mean who can be asked to plan all the details? Certainly not me!

Anyways, the people I created called the creator, aka me, Anastasia La Rosè Crimson.

In the story that I wrote in my past life, I said that the creator, Anastasia La Rosè Crimson risked her life to save the dying world which resulted her to fall into an eternal coma.

That's why 99.5% of people in this world worship me. I have the whole world on my side, mwahaha!

I thought about adding myself in the story when I was fourteen because of an otome game I played called "God Of Eternity".

I was so bored and ideas weren't coming into my head. Then suddenly inspiration struck me one day and I thought about writing a story inside my story.

Since I have played otome game's before, I wrote about a girl (which was the heroine) attending a school which only nobles and royals are allowed to go.

She was a commoner, blessed by a God.
Yada, yada, yada. Mind you, I was 14 when I completed my story. And looking back...

IT'S SO CRINGE!!! I can't believe I reincarnated as the villainess! 🤦‍♀️

"Miss." The coachman halted my thoughts. I give him nothing but a glance. "We are now at the border."

I nod wordlessly, taking the few belongings I bought with me, stepping off the carriage. As soon as I did, the coachman left just as quickly as he bought me here.

I look beyond the border, seeing outlines of what looked like a village.

Hello new life! Here I come~

:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•🔅☼🔅•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:
Date: Saturday 18th July 2020
Time: 1:51
Word Count: 785
Edited: Tuesday, 17th Jan 2023
:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•🔅☼🔅•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:

╔═════☩══🌟══☩═════╗

Ӈí! Ӏ ɦօƥҽ ყօʋ ҽղᴊօყҽɗ ƭɦíʂ ƈɦąƥƭҽɾ ƭօօ~ Ɱąɗҽ ą ᴊօíղƭ ąƈƈ ⱳíƭɦ RíąąӇíɱҽ. Ӏƭ'ʂ ղąɱҽɗ: Ríą_Ɱíą_Ӈíɱҽ ƤƖҽąʂҽ ɗօղ'ƭ ƒօɾɠҽƭ ƭօ ʂʋƥƥօɾƭ ʋʂ! 🥺
╚═════☩══🌟══☩═════╝

Ҽɗíƭ: I was too lazy to rewrite 🥱
So there's not really much of
a difference from before...
hope you still enjoyed reading,
tho lovelies ♡