🌟Sєαѕση 1|Cнαρтєя 3🌟

Title:
ƑíղąƖƖყ Ƒɾҽҽ...ąɠąíղ
:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•🔅☼🔅•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:

"You mean nothing to me, Elisabeth."
My fiance, no my ex-fiance, remarked mockingly.

You mean nothing to me either, you darned prince. "So it seems..." I trailed off, shaking my head with disappointment.

"I knew it would turn out like this."  I straighten my back, continuing indifferently," I shouldn't have wasted my time.'' I stare coldly at him.

His eyes widened with shock and surprise for a second before returning to it's usual stupidly idiotic face.

"Why did you harm Lily, Elisabeth?" The prince rudely demanded and I sharply reprimanded him.

"It's Lady Elisabeth to you, your Highness." I sneered, how dare he call me so freely? Who does he think he is?!

The prince blinked back in shock at my change of attitude. I understand his surprise, the past Elisabeth chased after him, doing whatever he beckoned but must he be so startled?

I dumped you, deal with it.

"W-WHO-"

Before he finished, I cut him off abruptly. "Your Highness, do understand that by calling my name intimately, it'll create bad rumors. Am I not your ex-fiance?"

The girl at his arm tugged pitifully. His eyes softened.

"You didn't answer my question. Why did you harm her?" He glared at me ferociously.

"Harm?" I laughed coldly, crossing my arms. "If I really wanted to harm her, do you think she'll be by your side right now? I could make her disappear with no one knowing."

I glanced at the trembling heroine of the story and smiled in satisfaction.
But it wasn't enough. I wanted to see her cry.

This is my way of revenge for what she did to the og Elisabeth.

"If it wasn't for you, she'd be gone and no one could care less. Do you think they'll go against me, the second most powerful lady for a mere Baron's daughter?"

I giggled cruelly, awnsering my own question. "Of course they wouldn't."

She was now fully crying, hiding from me as the prince protectively hugged her.

"Y-you!" The prince could only shout. How could he dare refute my words? Unfortunately for him, they were true.

"You horrible witch!" A boy with blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes cried, glaring at me with his almond shaped orbs.

Oh...I met my 'brother's threatening glare with a calm gaze and responded boredly.

"Witches should be burned at stake, shouldn't they? Since we're bound by blood, doesn't that make you a witch too? That means you also have to get burned at the stake!" I clapped excitedly.

My brother stepped back trembling, looking me like i wasn't his sister. Truth to be told, I wasn't.

"Enough Elisabeth. If you talk any longer you will stain our house's reputation." Henri Charles Van Campbell - aka my father intervened coldly with disdainful eyes.

I held my head up high, refusing to back down from his intimidating gaze.

His eyes that looked at me warmly, yesterday was just a mere illusion as it was replaced with a cold gaze.  A gaze so intimidating that he stared at me like I was a stranger. Like I wasn't his daughter...

Looks like we both had scumbags of fathers, huh Elisabeth? I laugh at the irony.

I've been already betrayed once. I won't ever let others take advantage of me in this lifetime.