Take Care (5)

Another requested one shot! Baymax x Reader!

"Hiro, I'm not sick!" You exclaimed before you blew your nose into a tissue, cringing at what was scattered on the poor paper. You laughed nervously as Hiro just rolled his eyes and went back to his work. You coughed again, scooting up closer into the blanket.

You don't know how you got a cold. Hiro didn't have one and neither did Tadashi. Maybe it was someone from the la? Or your class? You shrugged it off, claiming you weren't sick. And then THIS happened.

When you woke up the very next day your head was pounding and your nose was red. Hiro had stopped by to pick you up so you two can walk to school, but when he saw your condition he immediately told you to stay home and he offered to stick around. The whole situation ended up with you in Tadashis bed, since Aunt Cass suggested that both of you stay at Hiros house so Hiro dosent get sick.

"I told you soooo! You should've worn your jacket!" Hiro teased as he spun in his chair to face you. You were about to say something until a familiar sound filled the room.

The white robot inflated quickly, waddling over to where you were resting before. His head tilted and he blinked. "Hello. I am Baymax, Your personal health care companion." Hiro scoffed from across the room as you stared at the robot. "I have heard a sound of distress-"

"Baymax, she's fine, leave her alone." Hiro spoke as he tried to push Baymax away, but to no avail. "On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?" You stood silent. "Uh, I guess 6 or 7?"

Baymax looked as if he nodded. "I will scan you now." A blue light flashed from his chest, scanning your small frame. Your eyes widened as the robot proceeded.

"Hiro!" Aunt Cass called from downstairs. She was probably working the cafe. Hiro sighed, grabbing his hoodie off the chair. "Be right back.'' He groaned as his foot steps got quieterand quieter until they were gone.

"You have a minor case of the 'Common Cold'. I advise you take some cough medicine and stay warm. Would you like a cough drop?" The monotone voice spoke flatly as he opened his hand, a lemon flavored cough drop laying on its palm.

You smiled. "Yeah, sure. Thanks Baymax.'' You took the cough drop out of his hand and plopped it in your mouth, your throat soothing almost instantly. 'Damn, these things must be strong.' You wondered as you sucked on the poor cough drop.

All of a sudden a pair of warm arms wrapped around your body. Heat emitted from the soft caretaker as his hands ad chest glowed a faint red. You sighed in ecstasy, almost melting in the robots arms. "You're so warrrrm...." You cooed as you snuggled into Baymax a little more.

"I will take that as a compliment."

You both stood there a little longer in the same position. It was Baymax's job to take care of his patient until they were satisfied, and as long as he was there to take care of you when you were sick - you were satisfied enough.