marichat || 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

"Hey, Chat!" Marinette called when the feline hero entered her house. Her parents had left to go to a baking convention, and she had planned Chat and her to do a quick baking class.

"Hi, purrincess, I can't wait for our class!" he said, landing on the balcony. Then, they walked downstairs and sat down at the two stations Mari had set up for them.

"So, what are we making?" Chat inquired. "Macarons?" Marinette suggested. "YuM yUm YuM! I lOvE mE sOmE mAcArOnS!" Chat squawked excitedly.

"Okay, kitty.." Marinette giggled. "So, you're first going to want to sift the almond flour into the bowl with the beat egg whites and sugar..." she started.

--------------------------------1 hour later-------------------------------------

Marinette took the steaming cookies out of the oven. They let them cool for 30 minutes. Then, they both piped dollops of different buttercreams, jams, and ganaches onto the petite cookies. They sandwiched them.

Chat looked at Marinette. Marinette stared at Chat. They knew. Chat dug into the macarons, and popped 3 in his mouth at a time. "MmMmM...mAcArOnS aRe ThE bEsT!!!!" He said. 

"Kitty! Don't eat all of them now, bring them home for your family. Save them!!" Marinette protested. "Oh come ON, Purrincess! You think I could control myself? Think again!" Chat rolled his eyes playfully.

Marinette daintly popped a macaron in her mouth and chewed it. It was a cacao cookie with a silky dark chocolate ganache. "Mmmmm..." Marinette savored the tiny sandwich.

"Purrincess, I have to go, but thanks for teaching me. I really enjoyed it!" Chat called as he packed up his macarons. They each made 12. "Here." Marinette handed him a Tom & Sabine Patisserie rectangular box. 

"Thanks for coming, Chaton!" she called, sitting back and popping another macaron in her mouth. "Bye, Marinette!" he called back and tucked the box into a secret pocket in his catsuit and vaulted away. 

Marinette dusted some sugar off of her left pigtail. "How was it?" Tikki flew out of her bag. She handed Tikki a pink macaron with raspberry jam inside. "Better then expected, I never realized Chat was such a baker!" She exclaimed. They both laughed, chewing on their macarons.