Michael Bohn (smut)

"Michael, you fuck. Where is it?" I called from the kitchen, searching around. "Where is what, asshole?" He retorted, finding me in there as I pulled open random drawers in my frustration. "The mixer. I have to make this cake for Tyler's birthday and I don't feel like whipping all that cream with a wooden spoon." I explained in annoyance. I could never find anything since my best friend moved in. he had a tendency to move things and not realise.

"I'll help you look." A minute later he pulled it out of the cupboard below the sink and I gawked at him. "Why was it under there with the cleaning products, goof ball?" I laughed at Michael. His stretchers were in and his hair was kind of a mess from sleeping all the time, but he made it look good. Sexy even.

As I was mixing the cream, I could hear Michael in the lounge room laughing at the television. I looked over my shoulder and saw him smile, flashing his whites. Ugh , I had to stop. I couldn't be this attracted to my best friend, it wasn't right. I had known Michael for three years now, going on four and there hadn't ever been much other than flirting when it came to us. We were just friends. Besides, I wasn't his type. he went for the girls that looked like super models. I'm not saying I'm ugly, because I am a catch. Dark skin, hazel eyes, nice shoulder length hair. Given, I was a tad short for my age, but that was cute, right?

Suddenly the mixer began stirring and I heard a strange noise. As I turned to examine it, cream from the bowl splattered everywhere and I shrieked, hurriedly switching the mixer off by the point.

"What is it?" Michael came running in and burst into fits of laughter at the sight. From head to toe I was covered in white cream, and I glared at him, but found myself giggling. He came over and with one finger, wiped cream off my face and licked it off his hand. "Good one." He smirked and I sighed. "I'm going to go shower, then deal with this." I scoffed and walked carefully into the bathroom, turning the water on so I got the perfect temperature. I stripped quickly and threw my clothes in the hamper.

I had just stepped in the shower and was about to draw the curtain across when the bathroom door flew open. "Hey, wait I-"

"MICHAEL!" His eyes grew wide as he slammed the door shut. I scoffed. What the hell, it's called knocking.

I hurriedly showered, wondering what he needed to tell me so badly that it couldn't wait. I got out and wrapped a towel around me when suddenly, knock, knock, knock. "Come in," I laughed. "Better late than ever." I rolled my eyes as Michael stood in the doorway shifting awkwardly. "You're in a towel..." He pointed out stupidly and I laughed. "So? You already saw me naked." I could sense something was off. Like he was holding something back, but I ignored it.

"You had a phone call, is all." He shifted and I laughed. "That was all?"

He nodded and I rolled my eyes. Suddenly, he stepped closer and I bit my lip. "You're really beautiful, you know that?" What the hell was happening? Why wasn't I stopping it?

I stood frozen as he placed his hands on my waist. "Can I kiss you?" He whispered, his warm breath spilling over my ear as he leant down. I nodded and he leant forward, our lips touching.

I felt my stomach knot as my hands reached up and tangled in his hair, letting my towel fall to the floor. Almost immediately, his hands wandered over my skin, bringing warmth to it wherever he touch.

Suddenly, he reached my thighs and I was effortlessly lifted off the ground and he carried me away.

I wasn't sure who's bed it was until we broke away from the kiss and I was dark sheets. We were in his room.

Without hesitating, he removed his shirt and threw it aside. He climbed over me and I felt our lips connect again as he groped my chest, running his thumb over my nipple teasingly. I moaned and he got rougher, making my head spin. He broke away from our kiss and I watched his tongue meet my nipple. We stared at eachother as he played with me to his hearts content.

His hand trailed further down my stomach I moaned gratefully as his touch warmed me. "You're so wet." He whispered and it turned me on even more. He slipped one long finger in and began pumping as I moaned. "That feels so good," I encouraged him and he chuckled darkly, pulling out and leaving me hanging. I groaned impatiently and he chuckled again, his eyes full of lust.

He undid his belt and pulled his jeans and boxers down, letting his large erection spring free. I licked my lips at the sight and crawled over to him, taking it in my hand. I could barely fit my hand around it as I stroked it, feeling it harden for me. I looked up at him with innocent eyes as I licked the head of it before taking him in my mouth. My tongue swirled around him as my hand pumped and he moaned approvingly. "Yeah, just like that," His hands tangled in my hair and he guided my lips up and down his cock using my head.

After a while, he pulled away and turned me over on my knees. I could feel him at my entrance and pushed back, feeling him slip inside of me. He moaned and placed his hands on my sides as he thrusted, slowly at first then harder and faster until I was screaming. His hand spanked me as I took all of him, moaning in pleasure and a little pain at his size.

"Fuck, I'm close." He warned me. I could feel myself on the edge and I felt him speed up, slamming into me as I climaxed. I felt him pulse inside of me as he moaned and I knew he had done so too.

He pulled out and I turned over as he collapsed on the bed beside me, both of us put of breath. "You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that," He laughed and I smiled. "Michael, I think I like you." I confessed, feeling my cheeks go red. He laughed. "I know. Otherwise you wouldn't have just fucked me." I giggled, he was always so inappropriate.

"Be mine? Then we can fuck to our hearts content." He smiled cheesily at me and I nodded, leaning in and pecking him on the lips. "Plus, I like you too." He winked and I blushed, punching him in the arm.