Sky Acord (smut)

"Sky, what are you doing here?" You walked in your house to find your best friend sitting in your living room and remembered he had your spare key.

"I wanted to surprise you." Just as you placed your bag down and threw your keys aside, he came up behind you and swiftly lifted you off your feet. "Woah! What the hell?" You demanded but he ignored you and carried you to your bedroom, requesting you to shut your eyes, which you complied.

You felt him push the door open and set you down. "Okay, now you can open your eyes." He whispered and you did, completely unprepared for the scene before you.

Candles were lit all over the room with rose petals scattered delicately on the bed sheets. It was beautiful.

You turned to Sky and giggled. "This is very... Romantic." You finished nervously and he smiled at you the smile that always made you weak in the knees. You had to admit that your feelings for him had been growing stronger lately.

"Good, that was the aim." His hands rested on your waist as he pulled you closer and leaned down, your lips meeting. He was warm and you felt the heat between you get stronger, the sexual tension had been building up for a while.

You deepened the kiss by licking his bottom lip, but instead of granting you access, his hands slid over your arse to your thighs, where he lifted you again and carried you to the bed. You removed your shirt and he did the same, unbuckling his jeans, leaving him in only his briefs.

"This is happening...." He whispered in almost disbelief and you laughed, nodding. You wanted the upper hand, so you made him stand up as you ran a hand over his bulge, making him moan from the contact. You smiled to yourself and pulled down his briefs, letting his large member spring free.

You took it in one hand and pumped before taking it in your mouth and making him moan. "Why didn't I do this ages ago?" He groaned and you felt his hands tangle in your hair slightly. You took in his full length and looked up at him, your eyes meeting as you pulled away and laid on the bed. His eyes were sweet but full of lust, and he took the hem on your pants and yanked, easily removing them from your body and tossing them aside as you unclipped your bra.

He hovered over you and you touched his cheek as he leant down and your lips met. You took his hand and placed it lightly on your boob where he massaged gently at first, groaning approvals into the heating kiss.

Suddenly, he pulled away, and his lips met your nipple as he cupped the other boob aswell. He kissed them lightly, going from one to the other while playing with you. You could feel yourself getting wetter with each kiss and moaned, arching your back.

Sky chuckled darkly and you smirked. "Sky? I'm ready." You whispered. Not needing another word of consent, he threw away his shirt and pushed your legs lightly apart, revealing you to him. You watched as he stroked himself a couple of times before lining up at your entrance.

You moaned as he pushed in slightly, but then back out. "Damn it, Sky just fuck me already." You cursed him and he thrusted into you deeply, just once making you scream.

You clutched the blankets surrounding you and moaned as ye kept thrusting, giving you little time to adjust to his size. He moaned and lifted your legs onto his shoulders, allowing himself to go deeper inside of you. "Fuck, this is amazing," He grunted approvingly as you moaned.

You could feel your stomach begin to tighten as he thrusted harder and faster. His hands gripped your waist and he slowed down as you felt him pulse inside of you. It was enough to send you over the edge and you groaned loudly.

Sky chuckled suddenly and the tense in the air faded. He pulled out and collapsed beside you on the bed where you gazed at each other. "I want to do that everyday." You confessed and blushed. He grinned. "All day, 'erry day?"