Chapter 6: The Plan

Y/N PoV

We arrive to where I see two decomposing titans, Hange cries out, I sigh "who would do this?" Eren asks "let's go. Leave this job for the military police" Levi states and leaves "what do you see here?" I hear someone ask me, I turn around "huh?" "What do you think the enemy is?" He asks. "Commander-" "sorry. That was a strange thing to ask" then he leaves. 

Time skip

I help Eren feed the horses "assemble" I hear Levi shout, I bring Eren with me and we all salute "get ready at once! We're going on patrol!" He says, then looks at Eren "listen Eren, don't fall more than two lengths behind. You're only allowed to wander around because I'm watching you" he says, I glare at Levi 'no, that's my job' "let's go" he says and leaves, we grab our horses and go on patrol.

Skip time

Eren and I are at the stables. "So Eren, weren't we supposed to talk?" I ask him "about?" He asks "yourself, silly. I'm really curious about your life. You said you saw the colossal Titan up close?" I ask him "yeah, I did" he tells me "say, isn't it weird, i was there on the wall. With the others, then the colossal Titan appeared out on thin air and disappeared too" he says looking at the ground 'shit. Bertholdt' I thought.

I place my hand on his shoulder " hey don't be upset, I'm sure we can kill the bastard" I tell him and smile. We leave together while Oruo sips his drink. We see our classmates pass by "oh it's them, Oruo May Y/N and I go talk to our classmates for a minute?" Eren ask "Go on" Was Oruo's reply. Eren runs to Mikasa and Armin.

While I find Reiner, Bertholdt and hopefully Annie as well. "REINER, BERTHOLDT" I shout they stop for a while with two other girls. "Y/N?" They both say, I run up to them and give them a hug "it's so good to see you both. Where's Annie?" I ask them "she went to the military Police" a girl replies. I look at her "Y/N, this is Ymir and Christa" Bertholdt tells me.

I nod "Y/N" I tell them the blonde smiles sweetly at me. "Reiner, Bertholdt can I talk to you guys please" I ask them not looking away from Christa, Ymir noticed that and pulls Christa away from me.

I bring them both to a far enough place "guys, I heard from one of my squad members that we are gonna go to a expedition soon." I tell them with hope in my eyes "did you tell Annie?" Reiner asks me "I haven't seen her since court" I tell them. "It's ok, Annie knows already, we told her everything" Bertholdt told me.

I look at him "do you guys know where she'll be?" I ask him, they shake their head. "I'm sure they'll tell us if they see her" Reiner said "I'm going to stay with the Levi squad so I don't want her to go kill me. I'll go to wall sina and talk to her" I tell them

"Y/N" Eren calls out to me. I wave goodbye to my friends and leave with Eren. "So tell me about yourself Eren" I ask him. "Well I guess I'm from Shiganshina but I already told you that. if you heard in court about me and Mikasa it's true,"he tells me "what about that key? Why do you always have it?" I ask him, trying not to steal it. "It's from my dad, he gave it to me before he left. He said it's important that I'll learn the truth" he tells me, I nod and smile at him

"how about your mother? Is she alright?" I ask him, he looks down "my mother? She died during the first break in, she got eaten alive by a Titan" he tells me, I rub his back "it's ok Eren, I'm sure she wouldn't want you to worry about her, let's end the suffering and kill all the titans" I tell him, he smiles at me as well.

The next day I take a trip to wall Sina, I walk around and see all those rich people, I roll my eyes at them and try to find Annie.

I see her and walk towards her and these other people "Annie" I call out, she turns around her eyes going wide then back to her normal expression "Y/N?" She asks "yep, I'd like to talk to you for a while, you know catch up with each other" I smile at her, she nods and I bring her to and alleyway "how is Military Police treating you?" I ask her "fine" she tells me "Annie, there will be and expedition soon, I'll be staying with Eren and the Levi squad. So if you want to shoot your shot now is a great time.

We will be out in the open. If anyone gets in the way kill them, don't hesitate." I tell her "what about you?, how will I know which one is you?" She asks me " if we fight, injure me, do anything. If you get Eren go to where I told you to. Don't worry about me, do what you have to Annie" I tell her she nods and I hug her "don't get killed out there" she tells me. I let go and smile at her. "You too" I take my leave and go back to HQ

"Oi, cadet where have you been?" I turn around and see Levi "captain, I just wanted to check up on my friends, they wanted to talk before the up coming expedition" I told him, he nods and goes back inside.

I see Eren and the others talk. I make my way towards them "Mikasa" I call for her she turns to me "yes?" She ask "please get that cut checked up" I tell her, she try's to hide it but Jean and the others see.

I talk pass Bertholdt and pull on his cloak, not noticeable for anyone except him. He turns to me and i gesture towards where I'm walking.

He follows me while Jean speaks about Eren being out last Hope in humanity. " I told her" I whisper to him "that's great, did you tell her the formation?" He asks me "no, she can get by from either you or Reiner. I'm sure if anyone notices her behaviour, we'll switch up the formation and try to outrun her" I tell him, I bring him closer to me "tell Reiner, make sure he knows where we are" I tell him

"Oi, Bertholdt, Y/N what are you guys doing back there" I hear Jean ask, everyone looks at us suspiciously "oh, Bertholdt just wanted to hug from his girlfriend before the expedition you know, we are gonna miss each other so much" I tell them, they chuckle and some giggle.

I look back at him at chuckle " I know you like Annie, but I couldn't tell them" I say to him he just nods and blushes.

"Sorry we have to act like we're together from now on, but you won't mind right?" I ask him, he just nods. "You two lovebirds, let's go" Ymir teases. I shrug my shoulders and hold onto his hand "come on" I tell him and smile, he blushes and holds onto my hand as well.