Chapter 15: Trust me

authors note: this is it, the last part I assume, but it's really messy because I wanted reader to be there when they fight rod Reiss and stuff. Next chapter is kind of a lemon so stay in touch :)) please vote and comment thank you

Y/N PoV

"Bertholdt, Y/N give Eren back" Mikasa says in a threatening tone "it's no use...I can't. Someone had to be the one to do it. Someone has to be the one to stain their hands with blood" Bertholdt says back.

I heard someone shout at them "you guys! Get away from there" I hear them move as I felt titans colliding with Reiner. Reiner starts roaring as he drops his hand to fight off the titans.

"Bertholdt stay with Eren" I tell him sternly as I help Reiner and Ymir fight off the titans. I watch as the scouts make their way back here "shit" I grunt, killing all the titans I can "it's just like back in trost" I mutter

Third person PoV

"Bertholdt" Armin yells, he thinks for a while "Are you ok with this? Leaving behind your comrades and returning home? Are you abandoning Annie? Right now she's far north deep underground in the Utopia District... and being tortured.

It was her screams that taught us something. That even with her body healing you can never get rid of the pain. They're taking special care to ensure she doesn't die and as we speak, they're not giving her any rest" Armin says trying to anger Bertholdt

"You spawn of the devil! I'll pulverise you!" Bertholdt shouts, suddenly Erwin came slicing Eren out of his restraints. Mikasa catches him  as the soldiers retreat back.

Y/N PoV

"fuck" I curse as I land on Reiners head "throw the titans" I tell him through gritted teeth, he nods and throw titans at the scouts "the damn commander, he'll pay for what he did." I mutter

"Reiner, Bertholdt. Get out of here, if you see Eren grab him and Ymir, I'm going over to that Commander" I tell them and leave.

I watch them throw titans at the soldiers. I see him with another soldier, I fly over to them "Erwin!" I shout at him he looks at me, I see a Titan behind him, I glare at him but kill the Titan.

He looks at me shocked. I land beside him. I see his arm bleed. "We were so close" I tell him, looking at the ground. "We could've ended this mess, but you ruined it" I continued, but looked at him, glaring daggers at his kneeling form

"damn it" I mutter, kneeling down, I help him up. "Let's find you a horse" I tell him, he looks at me "what? What are you doing?" He asks "shut up" I tell him, I find a horse and help him up.

I get in front and bring the horse closer to where Eren and the others are "why are you doing this?" Erwin asks me "let's talk later, we need to get you back and fix that arm" I tell him.

I stop my horse when I saw a big Titan. "Mother." I whisper, I see Eren, Mikasa and this other guy, I glare at them and go closer. I stopped, watching the scene unfold before me.

Some guy dies, Eren trying his best to turn into a Titan but fails. Eren did something that shocked me. He punch my mothers palm, he did it again but titans followed and started eating her

"No!" I yell, go towards her not caring if Erwin was still on the same horse "Mother!" I shout and cried, Erwin noticed and told me to forget about her "Erwin. You don't know what you're doing. Please, let me go to her, I can save her" I tell him.

He doesn't allow me as I leave "Get away from me! I'll kill you bastards!" I hear Eren shout, I look to the side and see more titans going after Reiner and Bertholdt. "Y/N don't, we have to retreat" Erwin tells me.

"you aren't my commander anymore Erwin" I tell him, "Just trust me." He told me, I sigh and follow his order 'I'm sorry Reiner, Bertholdt, Ymir, Annie, please forgive me.' I look at them, as they kill titans, I watch Reiner look at me and roar.

"Fuck it" I curse as I jump off the horse and start running toward them, I see Rainer roar and Ymir does the same, I run and help them kill titans.

Third person PoV

"Y/N, Come back here!" Erwin yells, everyone looks at him shocked "Commander! Why would we need that traitor?" Jean yells at him. Erwin doesn't care If he's hurt or not he needed that girl for information, he saw as Y/N cut down titans.

Y/N PoV

It felt as if time stopped I look at Reiner and Bertholdt "I'm sorry, Reiner, Bertholdt. But I have to get Eren. Go back to our hometown and get into contact with Zeke bring Ymir with you." I tell them.

They nod as I leave, lucky enough I see Erwin "Commander!" I shout and slice a Titan "this is little scumbag" I mutter I gasped as my gas runs out. I fall but I don't feel the ground. "Erwin."

I look in-front of me and see him "Soldiers Retreat!" Erwin shouts we all retreat back. I grab onto Erwin's side and slump my head on his shoulder as I start to tear up a bit "curse you Erwin" I mutter,

not caring if he heard me "Y/N, we'll being you back for questioning, you'll be handed into custody of the Military police." He tells me, I look at him and look at me comrades

"Erwin, you did this. If you would've let us take Eren, soldiers wouldn't have died" I tell him, he doesn't answer me. We head back to safety.

I get off and immediately someone puts handcuffs on me. I look forward as they bring me into custody.

Third person PoV

"Ymir, why do you come back?" Reiner ask as he pants "I don't know. Maybe because I'm an idiot. I'll be your souvenir to take back home. You can't just go back empt-handed Y/N isn't even with you.

If you hadn't broke into the wall I would've never woken up from this nightmare. All I'm doing... is returning what I borrowed back then because probably I'm the only one that understands the situation you're in" Ymir tells them as she stares at the sky "thank you Ymir.. I'm sorry..." Bertholdt says as he starts tearing up "no... it wasn't so bad, you know, being a Goddess for a while"