42

"you are doing such a good job of ignoring the drama" payton complimented ellie as they were on their daily facetime call.

ellie let out a laugh.

"thanks so much but you are doing great"

"i'm not, i cant even go live, all the questions are just about the shit that happened"

"it will blow over don't worry" ellie reassured

••••••

"paytttt" ellie said as she marched into paytons messy room. she wanted cuddles.

"yes?" he asked as he looked up at the girl, he was on his computer doing some music work, as usual. 

"cuddles"

"come here then,let's take a little nap" he said as he settled  himself down on the bed, ellie following.

"i'm not in clothes to sleep" she said stubbornly.

payton looked at her weirdly but made his way to his closet, grabbed up a hoodie and some sweatpants and handed them to the girl who was sitting, waiting on the bed.

"thanks"

after ellie changes into the relaxation clothes, the two cuddled up together and their eyelids became heavy and they found themselves falling asleep peacefully.

ellie was the first to wake up, jumping up and tackling payton off the bed, and on the floor causing him also to wake up with a start.

"jesus" he said groggily his hair all messed up
"what time is it?"

ellie eyed  the clock and got the time.

"eight, we were asleep for three hours" she replied to payton's question incredulously.

"wow"

•••••

gang gang

joshyyy:
hey yall

jello:
i'm right beside you

joshyyy:
did i ask

qt:
hey guys

bry:
where's el she's usually on

payt:
she's beside me
sleeping

el:
i'm such a prankster i'm actually awake :0

after payton read this he swung his head around and looked down at the 'sleeping' girl who was laying beside him.

"wow" he rolled his eyes "such a prankster"

ellie stifled a giggle as she still kept on the pretended sleep.

"el you literally gave yourself away cmon the games up"

still no answer.

payton had no choice but to lift her up and swing her over his shoulder.

"payton jay put me down right now i swear to god"

"i'll think about it"