Makoto Tachibana (VALENTINES SPECIAL 2018 01)

Almost all the girls in Iwatobi High School likes Makoto Tachibana. He's actually popular because of his physical features and kind attitude. He's smart as well. And, along with those girls, (Y/N) has been hiding her feelings for her Makoto-senpai. Makoto knows her because she's one of the helpers in the library where he and Haruka are studying sometimes. Makoto can just smile whenever (Y/N) talks to him because she's stuttering.

On Valentines Day, while some girls (who also like Makoto) just decided to put their presents on Makoto's desk before the class starts, (Y/N) went to the Girls' CR and groom herself while thinking of what to say to Makoto. Yes. She's gonna confess her feelings right on that day so as she looks forward to confessing, she also reminds herself that there's no turning back anymore. She's gonna confess whether Makoto would reject or not.

"But I hope, he won't reject me." you said and sighed loudly.

After you groomed yourself, you went out of the CR and walked to the hallway hoping that you'll see your Makoto-senpai on the way.

And, to your surprise, he's also on his way to the classroom with Haru. It's your chance so you never wasted anymore time and you blocked their way.

"M-M-Makoto-senpai, O-Ohayo! A-A-Anyway, as a gift since it's Valentines Day, I would like to confess my feelings for you. I-I-I ... love you. I can't remember when but it's just happened. I-I hope to hear anything from you. Here're my presents." you said and you blushed really hard. As you said the last line, you bowed down and handed him your presents. He could just accept. And, as you're too embarrassed at the moment, you ran to your classroom.

The day went by so fast. Makoto received a lot of gifts. But he can't take his eyes off your presents. It actually surprised him too that you confessed. But he's glad nonetheless. And, after he read your letter, he immediately texted you.

From: (unknown number)

Good evening (Y/N)-chan. It's me, Makoto. I just read your letter and opened the present. They're all amazing! But, kind of embarrassing for my part because I'm a boy. I should be the one to do all of these things. Hehe.

Meet me tomorrow at the school grounds. Let's talk personally :)

As you read his text, your heart almost skipped a beat. And, just by thinking of what would happen tomorrow, you fall asleep.

*****

You went to the school grounds and wait for Makoto to come. You waited patiently until Makoto comes up with 3 flowers on his hand. He handed you the flowers. You looked surprised and you just can't believe what you're seeing right at the moment.

"Hello, (Y/N)-chan! Sorry if I made you wait. But, you see. I have 3 flowers with me. I tried to look for these just to give you a sign. A sign that literally means I...." he said and stopped for a while.

"I... love you. Hehe. Sorry if it is too soon but I mean what I said. I know your feelings for me all along but I just don't want to take advantage of it. Instead, I want us to save all these feelings we have for each other... for the sake of our future...." he said and sighed a bit before he continue.

"Is my response to your confession too long?" he asked.

After hearing all of those words from Makoto, you can't help but blush and cry. He immediately hugged you.

"Ne, (Y/N)-chan... my love... it's fine. Shhh..." Makoto said and smiled because of your cute reactions.

"I-I love you too, Makoto-senpai..." you muttered while still savoring Makoto's warm hug.