Intro and Rules

Me: Okay, I did this on my old account and I decided to give it a reboot. But first things first, we have some rules to go over that I need to establish now. First of all, no NSFW dares. I refuse to attempt to write any kind of nsfw actions for this book or any other ask or dare books. Questions of nsfw nature are allowed, just not too much. I would prefer not to deal with nsfw concepts. Second, I want you to be kind and act mature. This is not a playground for second graders to roam and play.

Frisk: Especially not of me and Chara... We're only about 14...

Chara: Yeahhh, come on guys.

Sans: That was.... disturbing to say the least.

Me: Anyways. It's introduction time. Go ahead, everyone.

Frisk: Hello, everyone! I'm Frisk! I'm a girl! I prefer no nsfw asks for me, if you'd please. I'm still a bit young.

Chara: You know who I am. I'm also female, and I am open for nsfw asks. Just don't make them everything.

Sans: Hey, Kiddos. You already know me, my gender and all that. I'm currently dating Grillbs, just so you know. And Chara and Frisk kinda have a thing for each other. They're just too stubborn to admit it.

Papyrus: HELLO, HUMANS! It is I, the Grrreat Papyrus, here to welcome you to the Underground!

Mettaton: Papy, Dear, there's no need to shout. I'm sure they can hear you just fine.

Papyrus: Er, yes, I forgot about your headache. I'm sorry, Metta.

Mettaton: It's not a problem, Darling.

Papyrus: Oh! Humans, Mettaton and I have finally gotten together!

Mettaton: Yes, we did. I would be more enthusiastic, but my head has been killing me for ages. Alphys is still trying to fix it for me.

Alphys: Um, y-yes, I am. I've found the problem, n-now it's just a matter of fixing it.

Undyne: Hey, punks! It's nice to see you all again! Alphy, how has the project been coming along?

Alphys: I-I'm still working on your anime sword, U-Undyne, but I have to fix M-Metta first.

Undyne: Alright, Babe! I'll be making dinner, Okay?

Alphys: Th-thank you, Undyne.

Undyne: Of course!

Grillby: Sans, did you drink all the ketchup in the bar again?

Sans: Shit-

Kris: Oh geeze, not again.

Susie: LANCER, PUT THE KID DOWN

Ralsei: Ah! Lancer! You're scaring them!

Lancer: No I'm not! They're having a blast!

Kinder!Fresh: WOOHOOOOOOO!

PJ: FRESH!

Fresh: Yo, someone called?

PJ: Wtf-

Ink: WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!

Me: Uh oh-

Charlotte: WHAT THE HELL, YOU GUYS! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!

Me: Okay, looks like the chaos has already started. Welp, I guess that means everyone is open. The only kinder open for nsfw asks is Lust. Now- Time to get on with it. Literally everyone from the games and nearly ever au is available for asks.