Welcome Back

Miyeon took a hold of Minnie's arm and led her inside. Minnie could sense that Miyeon was beyond unhappy. Minnie couldn't understand why she could sense it, even with Miyeon having a blank face on.

"I don't even know why I agreed to this." Miyeon muttered under her breath. She stopped at a door as the two were now upstairs. "You, Minnie, will become my pet."

"And I can't become anything...else?"

"Either that or you leave and never return." Miyeon stated, "And from what I've heard, you want your memories to come back."

"I do."

"Then you'll stay and be my pet." Miyeon opened the door, revealing a bedroom. "You'll follow whatever I tell you to do."

"R-right."

"Now, your friend Yuqi will give you a tour of the place and the ground rules." Miyeon explained as she walked over to the closet, pulling out a black outfit. "After that, you'll change into this outfit, and we're going to go out." Miyeon threw a fingerless glove onto the outfit that sat on the bed. "Got it?"

"Got it."

"Good, come on." Miyeon led her out of the room and down the hall where Yuqi was. "You know what to do, Yuqi."

Yuqi nodded before Miyeon walked off. "Surprised?" Yuqi asked as the two started walking.

"Not as surprised as I should be."

Yuqi smirked, "Good, that means you won't run."

"I just want my memories back Yuqi."

"You'll go a long way for that, won't you?"

"How far did I go when I had my memories?"

Yuqi chuckled, "I won't answer that."

Yuqi gave Minnie a full tour of the mansion, in which Minnie knew some places before she even said the names. When they reached the backyard, Minnie glanced over at the gate.

"Isn't there a cabin in the forest?" Minnie asked Yuqi.

"There is, did Soojin or Miyeon tell you that?"

"Neither."

"Seems like you know some things from your memories." Yuqi stated, "Now come, Miyeon wants you to get ready to go somewhere."

Minnie returned upstairs to the bedroom and got dressed, putting her hair up in a ponytail and finally slipping on the black glove. Miyeon walked in moments later.

"I see that you're ready."

"Yes I am, may I ask where we are heading?"

"To a friend. Then afterwards I'll be taking you back here since I have to go see someone privately."