6

It's been 3 days and I haven't made a tiktok account. I've been thinking about it but I don't know if I should. Jazmine has been telling me to make one but what am I gonna do in that? Dance? Since jazmine made me follow Mattia's spam when he first got it I see his post. And all he's been talking about is if his mystery girl has made anything. Also "#mystery girl" has been out with thousands of the same video that I'm in saying to find her. I didn't think joining someoned tiktok would end up to this. Especially a tiktoker that has millions of followers with hundreds of fan accounts.

It was 1am and I was in my room. Still thinking about if I should make an account. I want to know Mattia. Not just because hes a famous tiktoker. I don't care about that. I want to talk to him because he wants to know me. He wants to know who's under the mask. I know I'm gonna regret this. I got up from my bed and grabbed my phone but I got a notification saying that

*mattiapolibio started a live video*

I clicked it and he was laying down in his bed and he started talking

"No mystery girl has not made account, but you guys keep making accounts with the username "mystery girl" and I keep on getting excited but it's those girls are not my mystery girl. I know my mystery girl. She has black hair, dark brown eyes and a beauty mark right next to her right eye. I know that's sounds creepy and all but please stop making accounts about her if your not her. I want to find her and put this live out there. Mystery girl if your seeing this. Apparently you don't want to know me so by the end of the day of tomorrow I'f you don't have an account with your face in it, then I'll know my answer.  It all I have to say is I hope you make one. I sound really soft right now but I need to know, bye"

*live video has ended*

Yupe, I am so gonna regret this. I set my phone up on my dresser and I grabbed the exact same clothes I wore that day and put on the mask I wore. I'm not gonna show my face. But he'll know. I put on the song I danced with them on "bad big" I started the timer and danced to the song. Once the video was over I looked through it making sure you could only see my eyes and I didn't post it yet. I left it in my drafts. I made the account "mysterygirl" like they asked. But I left the video in my drafts. And the only people I followed was Mattia and his friends. I put my phone down and went to bed thinking if I should post it.

~Morning~

I woke up and my baby brother was sleeping next to me and I looked at my phone and my texted me saying she got called into work so I have to take care of him for a bit and she left some money on the dresser for breakfast. I checked the time and it 9:30. I got up used the restroom washed my hands and brushed my teeth. Jazmine came into my room and sat down on my bed

"so are you gonna make a account and post a video?"
She asked

"I made the account, but I haven't posted the video, I left it in my drafts"
I said

"then post it!"
She said

"Jazmine I don't know, it's just I seen his live earlier and all these people kept making accounts trying to be mystery girl. He'll probably think I'm some other account"
I said

"Then think about it alright, but like he said, he knows his mystery girl,so can we go get breakfast?"
She asked

"yea, but we need to change him first"
I said looking at our baby brother

We changed his diaper and clothes and he was still asleep. We put him in the car seat and tied him in the car and drove to McDonald's to get breakfast from the drive through

"Can I see your phone so I can put on music?"
Jazmine asked

"yea"

I unlocked my phone and handed it to her

~Jazmine~
I know I shouldn't be doing this but I want y/n to know Mattia. He seems like he really wants to talk to my sister. But I also know how he acts around girls. I'm literally one of his fans.and on his spam account it'll always be something about him and girls. I hope he doesn't hurt my sister. Instead of going to her playlist I went to her tiktok account the one with mysterygirl obviously and posted the draft she made earlier. She is so going to kill me.

I close the tabs and played music not telling her what I did. We got the food and drove back home eating it and my mom came back a round 1pm and took my brother to her room and fell asleep and y/n and I went back to our rooms