8

~Mattia~
You have no idea how happy I am. She actually made a tiktok account and posted a video. I didn't think she'd do it. So it was her at the parking lot. She seen me and got nervous. But who was she with? Her friend? Sister? I'm just happy that she wants to talk to me. I don't know what's going on with me but I think I like this girl, how? I have no idea. I don't even know what she looks like and I like her?! I don't even know anything about her and I like her?! This girl has me wrapped around her finger and she doesn't even now it. I kept posting about her on my spam and fans are saying that I'm obsessed with her and there kinda mad. But I don't care. They also kept saying I talk to girls all the time and then just stop. But it's been 2 weeks since that day and she hasn't left my head. I posted saying I was happy and everyone commented saying she made an account and she's private. I looked at the comments andfound her account and requested to follow. Wait?! So was that her that got away on those skateboards too?

~Y/n~
I made an instagram account, I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing something. I don't know. He's cute. And he seems funny, I made the account private but there's so many request already. I didn't think people would find it that fast. I put it on public and got thousands of followers then went back to private and accepted Mattia's request and posted a mirror picture with the mask on.

"so I guess we found your Prince Charming"
Jazmine said

"Prince Charming?"
I said

"hes not gonna stop till he finds you y/n"
Jazmine said

"that's stupid"
I said

"not what his spam says or the comment he just put on your mirror picture"
I said

I looked at her confused and looked at my spam account and the comments and see he comments
"mystery girl🙈❤️"

"so if I want a guy to be like this all I gotta do is where a mask and jump into their tiktok so he could try and find me?"
Jazmine said

"your dumb"
I said

"that's what you did?!"
She said

"ok well I didn't think it would lead to this?!"
I said

short chapter