7

Jimin and Jungkook sat side by side with their entire family sitting on the same table.

The table was filled with every type of food the people would have known. But Jimin was feeling nauseous.

The said omega never thought that mating would be happening so soon. As much as he is afraid, he wanted to mate when he was ready and today wasn't the day.

Nonetheless, he has to mate the Alpha today, even if he wants or not. He don't want to leave a bad impression on Jeons.

What other thing that is bothering him is that, he would leaving for Jeon Kingdom tomorrow afternoon and now the gravity of the situation is finally settling into him.

He has zero experience, of course. And know suddenly he has to sleep with someone he barely knows just because he his now his husband.

The entire dinner, Alphas were usually talking or you could say boasting about themselves or their kingdom.

Jimin was silent and was just staring at the food, not eating anything.

When the dinner was over, Lisa looked at the omega. All the Alphas excused themselves as they decided to walk around the garden.

"We should get you ready, Jimin. " She said, even her voice was sounding apologetic.

Without saying a word, Jimin followed her. She lead them to the room on the completely opposite side of the mansion. Jimin never had been in this room.

She opened the room and inside Jin was already there along with some of the maids. Jimin didn't even noticed that Jin wasn't there with them on dinning table.

The bed  was decorated with roses of red and white colour. The sight was beautiful, charming but Jimin didn't find in himself to bother about it.

"We should get you ready. " Lisa said with a apologetic smile on her beautiful face.

Jimin just nodded. What other options he had anyway?

The omega let others do whatever they had to do, not bothering at all. He was numb inside.

Jin and Lisa looked at each other before turning to Jimin. It waa clear that the omega is having internal turmoil.

"It will be fine, min. " Jin said as he hugged the omega tight. Jimin said nothing to that, he don't know what to say.

Lisa hugged him too and soon a knock was heard. Jimin's body got tensed up. The scent of Pine can be smelled and the omega knew who the scent belong to.

" Just relax okay? He is a good alpha. He will take a good care of you. " Jin said as he pecked the omega's forehead one last time before walking up to the door to open it.

Jungkook stood there, looking beautiful than ever. He bowed when he saw Lisa and Jin.

Atleast he has manners.

Taehyung was also standing by his brother's side, he too bowed.

"I guess, we will take our leave. " Lisa said as she looked at Jimin whose expression were almost like a plead for them to stay with him.

They both gave him encouraging smile before walking out of the room..

" Best of luck, Kook. " Taehyung said with a friendly smile. He bowed at Jimin before finally leaving too.

Jungkook looked at his brother's retreating back before turning to look at his groom who was looking at the ground.

The Alpha stepped in and close the door behind him. The omega was nervous, his scent was giving him away.